What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marsters and Nofoaluma

The Rosco

Bench
Nice to hear they have an intimate bond together.
When we were young, they couldn't do that till they were married. Because, you know, it wasn't right.
Now that I think about it . . . they couldn't be married either. Because, you know, it wasn't right.
Aaahhh . . . the joys of inclusiveness.
They look happy.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Yes, you would have to think that taking the goal kicking duties off him has done the trick. TBH it took to long to do this, we would be well inside the 8 now.
Also putting Corey back to fullback has made a big difference. Glad Madge saw the mistake of having Mbye there.

Shredder

Juniors
I we played like that EVERY week.

AND if we added maybe another three quality players.

Imagine....

Pezz70

Juniors
Yes, you would have to think that taking the goal kicking duties off him has done the trick. TBH it took to long to do this, we would be well inside the 8 now.

We agreed that he should’ve had the kicking duties taken off him months before he did. You could see in his on field demeanour that it was killing him missing goals. He looked good last night good on the boy for putting it behind him and playing some good footy,

Tigerm

First Grade
I we played like that EVERY week.

AND if we added maybe another three quality players.

Imagine....
Another back with some speed, otherwise I think the team is doing alright. Next year they are a young team but would have learnt a lot already.

leaguelegend21

Juniors
Another back with some speed, otherwise I think the team is doing alright. Next year they are a young team but would have learnt a lot already.

Wait until Tommy Talau, the 19 year old with a hose that looks like an elephants trunk, hits first grade.

He’s strong, fast and agile. If I had a daughter I’d probably let him run through her - in fact I’d watch!

Tigerm

First Grade
Wait until Tommy Talau, the 19 year old with a hose that looks like an elephants trunk, hits first grade.

He’s strong, fast and agile. If I had a daughter I’d probably let him run through her - in fact I’d watch!
Not sure you should be mentioning, that you look at the boys in the shower:):)

leaguelegend21

Juniors
At first I though Talau had smuggled a large cucumber in his pocket for a mid game snack.

The guy is truely blessed!

There is a reason they called his father Willie.

Latest posts