What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who are the top five players in the NRL today?

Who are the top five players in the NRL today?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

big hit!

Bench
athletic ability on the field - toss up between Tedesco & Munster - the former speed-agility, the latter speed-strength

pure footballer, always a play a head of the game - Smith. no one else comes close

Springs09

Juniors
1. Tedesco
2. Tuivasa-Sheck
3. Taumalolo
4. T. Trbojevic
5. Cook
6. Ponga
7. Munster
8. Smith
9. J. Trbojevic
10. S. Burgess

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
No. Belinda Sharpe is the top referee in the NRL. She proved it last night. She was amazing.

James Tedesco is the greatest rugby league player in the world today.
Would Tedesco be the greatest rugby league player in the world today if he was still playing for the Wests Tigers?

Is seems you have a morbid obsession with anything Roosters or European related.

Would Tedesco be the greatest rugby league player in the world today if he was still playing for the Wests Tigers?

Is seems you have a morbid obsession with anything Roosters or European related.

If he was playing this well at Wests Tigers then I would rate him as highly. But he isn't playing for Wests Tigers so it is irrelevant. In any case 94.7% of those who voted rated James Tedesco as one of the top five players in the NRL. -- the highest percentage vote for any player on the list. So my judgment of him is widely shared.

My obsession with the Sydney Roosters is anything but morbid. The same is true of my obsession with anything European related.

i

2 weeks

Coach
I don't know about the top 5, but i know who The GOAT is......

201d311f-4e8e-422a-b227-2c782be55ab7.gif

There is overwhelming voting support for James Tedesco as one of the top five. Just behind him are ranked Cameron Smith and Damien Cook in a tie for second, followed closely behind by Cameron Munster in fourth place. Tom Trbojevic is a distant fifth, with Roger Tuivasa-Sheck not far behind him in sixth place.

Sphagnum

Coach
In no particular order
1 Darius Boyd
2 Corey oates
3 Dane gagai
4 Ben hunt
5 Marcello montoya