What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R18 Fri - Warriors 19-18 Sharks @ Westpac

Round 18: Warriors v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Leber

Bench
Johnson injury seems bad,

I reckon they have named him, just to get bums on seats.

Then at the last minute it’ll be all “Johnson has failed his fitness test”.

AJB1102

First Grade
Johnson injury seems bad,

I reckon they have named him, just to get bums on seats.

Then at the last minute it’ll be all “Johnson has failed his fitness test”.

Why would Cronulla care about or even want bums on seats considering they're in rival territory?

Diesel

Coach
Johnson is a mole planted by the Roosters to unhinge the Sharks season with poor form. He’ll be released at the end of the season by mutual agreement and his value seemingly low, Roosters will pick him up for $300k a season plus a few brown paper bags and a sponsored car and will win a premiership next year with career best, 2011 form.

Generalzod

Immortal
Johnson is a mole planted by the Roosters to unhinge the Sharks season with poor form. He’ll be released at the end of the season by mutual agreement and his value seemingly low, Roosters will pick him up for $300k a season plus a few brown paper bags and a sponsored car and will win a premiership next year with career best, 2011 form.
LOL

Meth

Staff member
At the holiday home in the Coromandel. It's bucketing down. A year ago I was here and it was bucketing down. We beat the Broncos 26-6 when I gave them no chance. So, hoping it's a good omen?

Meth

Staff member
Maumalo and Fusitu'a out.

Interesting that Soosemea didn't get the nod

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Pompey > Soosemea.

Still, all johnson needs to do tonight is bomb the shit out of the wingers and we are in trouble.
Which means he'll run it himself on the last, make 3 sidesteps for a -1m gain and get tackled on the last?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
At the holiday home in the Coromandel. It's bucketing down. A year ago I was here and it was bucketing down. We beat the Broncos 26-6 when I gave them no chance. So, hoping it's a good omen?
Shark Park weather, not Lang Park weather.

2 from 10 in Wellington the Warriors I read, maybe due one?