What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd17 vs Tigers post game discussion.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I'm a fan of the post game thread. It makes sense.

My only suggestion is to also lock other threads when certain milestones occur. For example, lock the team list thread once game day starts.

I honestly don't get the constant whining about what has happened. By all means raise your concerns but the continued f**kwittery from some people who's posts I always respect has been a bit disappointing.
I also enjoy a separate post-game thread but don't understand the reason for locking the game thread (or any other). Though now it's at the point where if the game thread were left unlocked (some) merkins would have all their post-game discussion in that thread just to be dicks about it.

Gronk

Staff member
I also enjoy a separate post-game thread but don't understand the reason for locking the game thread (or any other). Though now it's at the point where if the game thread were left unlocked (some) merkins would have all their post-game discussion in that thread just to be dicks about it.
Which means that we have to try and moderate multiple threads and it ends up like herding cats. But merkins should go ahead and continue to complain about a free site and act like they have some sort of entitled say over how it’s run. Maybe we should put it behind a paywall and it could then be run as a democratic cooperative.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Which means that we have to try and moderate multiple threads and it ends up like herding cats. But merkins should go ahead and continue to complain about a free site and act like they have some sort of entitled say over how it’s run. Maybe we should put it behind a paywall and it could then be run as a democratic cooperative.
Ouch!

If you want to continue to deny the blindingly obvious reality that this has been very unpopular and should be changed then you should not be a moderator. No one wants to make your job harder and on the whole the moderation in this place is fantastic, but if one extra thread bothers you so much then go back to the way we used to do things, as it's very obvious people preferred that. The people have no say over how this place is run? You can't be for real.

Bazal

Post Whore
maybe we should lock the post game discussion thread and then create a post post game discussion thread

Lol. IALB or me make this exact post, as we have elsewhere, and we get Salty Suity

Have a go at who likes it coming from your mouth Twizz, haha!

Such a sycophantic dick

emjaycee

Coach
Talking of locking threads, shouldnt we lock the Rumours thread at say, maybe every 3000 posts and start a new one?

We could call it "Rumours and Stuff II" or something.