What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Incorrect

Coach
Speaking of players being rested, I can't believe McGregor is resting Ben Hunt. He has a team still in contention for finals footy and wants to rest his 1 million dollar halfback in what is just about a must win game to keep those hopes alive... Bizarre. Seems like the sort of decision a coach who has the comfort of knowing he has a deal for 2+ years up his sleeve. Not the decision a coach with his back to wall would make....

84 Baby

Referee
Speaking of players being rested, I can't believe McGregor is resting Ben Hunt. He has a team still in contention for finals footy and wants to rest his 1 million dollar halfback in what is just about a must win game to keep those hopes alive... Bizarre. Seems like the sort of decision a coach who has the comfort of knowing he has a deal for 2+ years up his sleeve. Not the decision a coach with his back to wall would make....
Got to rest his hands in case they make grand final

Gronk

Staff member
Hoff out, Parry wing, Fergo centre?

192a4237.jpg

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Honestly I doubt Parry plays unless Hoff is dropped

I reckon Salmon would replace him if he was dropped, his defence last week was shit and from what I have seen of Salmon he works really hard in defence

I tend to think BA wont drop Hoff for one bad game as only a few weeks back he had a pretty good fame and we were all giving him a wrap

chiefy1

Juniors
Parry has to be in the 2 meter club judging from this latest pic.
Actually thought it was Lane..im saying 205 cm 2019-07-19 09.40.45.png

84 Baby

Referee
I reckon Salmon would replace him if he was dropped, his defence last week was shit and from what I have seen of Salmon he works really hard in defence

I tend to think BA wont drop Hoff for one bad game as only a few weeks back he had a pretty good fame and we were all giving him a wrap
I’m with OA. I think Hoffs poor games have been because of side of field. More suited to right side

hindy111

Post Whore
Someone has been joining the dots. Fergo has been given tbe week off and won't return until the captain's run. So Parry prolly training on the wing midweek ?

I also saw a video on Facebook and Fergo had quite a bad limp

Glenneel

Bench
Someone has been joining the dots. Fergo has been given tbe week off and won't return until the captain's run. So Parry prolly training on the wing midweek ?
If true you'd think Parry to centre and Hoff to wing. Would/should stiffen up our defence and will be needed. Have a bad feeling about this upcoming match.

Gronk

Staff member
I also saw a video on Facebook and Fergo had quite a bad limp
FFS BA said on video that he has told fergo to go on holidays.

So it you saw a video of Fergo limping, it must have been taken of him mowing the lawns.

EDIT:

Sea Eagles v Eels, Sunday 4.05pm at Lottoland
Sea Eagles: Jorge Taufua was sent home from training with the flu on Wednesday but was expected to play with five days of rest. There are no other changes expected for Des Hasler's side with Lachlan Croker again set for the utility role off the bench. Cade Cust failed to finish the game last week with a head knock but is expected to play. The Sea Eagles have won four of their past five games at Lottoland.

Eels: Blake Ferguson has been given the week off and won't return to training until Saturday. There are no other concerns for the Eels, who have a seven-day turnaround. Parramatta have won seven of their past eight games against the Sea Eagles.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/01/23/casualty-ward--late-mail-all-the-latest-nrl-injury-news/