What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Frizell to the Roosters

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Hope so samy.

If it is bollocks then Friz should come our and say so before it festers and does more damage to the team and the fans than it should...
I take your point but why should Tyson have to say anything because of some unsubstantiated rumor....seriously where does it stop, then there would be rumors about Vaughan or someone else...its a bit like in the past certain marquee players are coming to the Dragons...quite simply most dont eventuate......I say its Bull Crap and move on

I take your point but why should Tyson have to say anything because of some unsubstantiated rumor....seriously where does it stop, then there would be rumors about Vaughan or someone else...its a bit like in the past certain marquee players are coming to the Dragons...quite simply most dont eventuate......I say its Bull Crap and move on
If you believe nothing you hear and half of what you see, you would be closer to the truth. What the club needs is good wingers, desperately. There are plenty of big talented wingers in provincial rugby union in New Zealand, a step below Super rugby. They could be bought cheap just like Bailey Simonsen who is playing well for the Raiders. The union ITM cup starts in a couple of Weeks and a scout should be sent to survey the talent. These players only earn about 45K playing in the inter provincial competition. Many of the players are better than Simonsen.

Dragsters

First Grade

Because speculation of this type and regarding this case needs to be called out for what it is and I would have thought Tyson would want to nip it in the bud if its nonsense, to kill it before it does more damage and to protect his own reputation even...

SBD82

Coach
Because speculation of this type and regarding this case needs to be called out for what it is and I would have thought Tyson would want to nip it in the bud if its nonsense, to kill it before it does more damage and to protect his own reputation even...
It all seems pointless.

Remember when BMoz came out and squashed speculation about signing with another club?

hazzbeen

Bench
True or otherwise, this is the absolute cherry on top of the worst season ever for this club or in my days supporting St George.

The Roosters of all clubs, that's so sad it is hilarious.
Mate it could still get worse , if we get smashed tonight there is a good chance that the spoon is in reach , and Mary keeps holding records for all the wrong reasons ...... He has lost the floor , and our great board extend his contract , a bunch of amateurs compared to other clubs .....