What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jai Arrow

txta2

Bench
$800 K a year. Ha Sharks have zero chance of picking up players with this worth unless they lose a few

bluefox68

Staff member
Frizell wants out of the Drags and has apparently asked for a release as well. Pay him whatever he wants, he is exactly the type of forward we need to show the rest of our pack how to trample and belt merkins.

Come back!!

Would love that - fantastic player!

I'd want to get rid of one of Duges/Moyza/SJ if we're to sign Arrow. Too much coin in 4 players otherwise.

Add Prior to that list.
Not on huge coin but enough to free up substantial cash to help make a deal happen.

If you are chasing a forward makes sense to get rid of one of your least performing forwards and one at the end of his career than at the beginning.

Quigs

Immortal
Friz has the shits because the Stinking Stains didn't make the May NRL Grand Final this year.

A major letdown for all concerned.

sharkman73

Juniors
Add Prior to that list.
Not on huge coin but enough to free up substantial cash to help make a deal happen.

If you are chasing a forward makes sense to get rid of one of your least performing forwards and one at the end of his career than at the beginning.

Agree on Prior but he's under contract next year, not as easy as just getting rid of him.

Ads

First Grade
I don’t think he left on bad terms so I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s happy to return.

He’d be better value than Arrow.
We need a Gal replacement. Arrow does the hard yards as well as anyone. Frizell hides until he’s over the halfway line. Obviously I’d take him but not over Arrow.

some11

Referee
Better off going after Pat Carrigan, the kid is getting fk all minutes at the Broncos but looks a lot like Jai.

Quigs

Immortal
ziff anyone would want to come here anyways.

That is of course if they just want a healthy paycheque and could get away with not putting in.

I'd hate to see that at the club.

Latest posts