What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gronk

Staff member
Foxsports late mail and a paywalled article suggest Parry to the wing and Fergo to the centres is a possibility.

“Late mail: Parramatta could get a glimpse at rising star Ethan Parry. A centre by trade, the 19-year-old junior Blue has impressed in reserve grade and could debut on the wing, likely pushing Blake Ferguson into the centres.”

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/a8b1fb498e0439ebd1eef70700613d92

If true then I imagine lots of swapping around between each other. TBH I don't see the point of switching a really good winger to centre and a good young centre to the wing.

Bazal

Post Whore
If true you'd think Parry to centre and Hoff to wing. Would/should stiffen up our defence and will be needed. Have a bad feeling about this upcoming match.

Parrys defence is certainly the weakest part of his game, and Hoff isn't great under the high ball, so how would that move strengthen our defence?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I feel like the issue of the Ramones legacy wasn't closed out thanks to @the Ram going off on a tangent so here goes.

The Ramones Legacy
By Glenn A. F**kbag

Like The Saints, they provided a welcome antidote to the bloated mid-to-late 70s music scene that had desperately lost its way and created a blue print that subsequent punk bands would later exploit (and perfect).

Very quickly though, the novelty wore off and they settled for an extended period of drugs, shitty tunes and depressing mediocrity.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
If true then I imagine lots of swapping around between each other. TBH I don't see the point of switching a really good winger to centre and a good young centre to the wing.
Agreed. Fergo roams the field a lot though and I suspect he'd still be used in the same way at the start of tackle sets.

Stevie

Bench
If they do bring Parry in I hope it’s at his regular position of centre. Fergo has lots of talk and I’m sure would inspire lots of confidence in him.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Parrys defence is certainly the weakest part of his game, and Hoff isn't great under the high ball, so how would that move strengthen our defence?

Haven’t seen a lot of Parry play, what are his issues with defence? Slow lateral movement? Making right decisions? Shit tackler? Etc etc,

just curious (not doubting your opinion) as sometimes playing with “reserve graders” can make some issues look worse then they are.

T.S Quint

Coach
FFS BA said on video that he has told fergo to go on holidays.

So it you saw a video of Fergo limping, it must have been taken of him mowing the lawns.

EDIT:

Sea Eagles v Eels, Sunday 4.05pm at Lottoland
Sea Eagles: Jorge Taufua was sent home from training with the flu on Wednesday but was expected to play with five days of rest. There are no other changes expected for Des Hasler's side with Lachlan Croker again set for the utility role off the bench. Cade Cust failed to finish the game last week with a head knock but is expected to play. The Sea Eagles have won four of their past five games at Lottoland.

Eels: Blake Ferguson has been given the week off and won't return to training until Saturday. There are no other concerns for the Eels, who have a seven-day turnaround. Parramatta have won seven of their past eight games against the Sea Eagles.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/01/23/casualty-ward--late-mail-all-the-latest-nrl-injury-news/

I also saw a video of him limping. He was walking down a driveway of a house. Apparently Bevan French uploaded it to his Instagram account. I could be an old video though, who knows.

TheRam

Coach
I feel like the issue of the Ramones legacy wasn't closed out thanks to @the Ram going off on a tangent so here goes.

The Ramones Legacy
By Glenn A. F**kbag

Like The Saints, they provided a welcome antidote to the bloated mid-to-late 70s music scene that had desperately lost its way and created a blue print that subsequent punk bands would later exploit (and perfect).

Very quickly though, the novelty wore off and they settled for an extended period of drugs, shitty tunes and depressing mediocrity.

That's an opinion mate and we all have them. Mine is they are one of the greatest bands of the twentieth century that nailed it. I get that they are not everyone's cup of tea, but they are for many, millions I would say, the essence of American power pump, punk pop rock. Fast, short, loud, catchy tunes with a message or just silly and insulting love songs. The base of what punk was all about. A reaction to all the head banging, tranny haired, co*k rock, metal bands and their endless masturbating guitar solos and the like.

I know a lot here love your metal, so will slam me for what I just posted, but hey bring it on love me does. You can all eat sh*t and die. F**KERS!

Punk Rules!

AerM8aS0-l2J3j1IBTx0m-gLrUWGlJllHVZn8b8dfDJl-n53ry5fJIPmUaTEYEoA_NQCUQ=s85

Speaking of Tea.

Latest posts