What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 18 vs Raiders @ GIO Stadium Canberra

Who will win? Round 18: Raiders v Wests Tigers

• Canberra Raiders 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

leaguelegend21

Juniors
Talau is playing in place of Paul Momirovski.

I am over the moon about this - he is 100x better than the slug Robert Jennings.

I will be travelling down with the lads to abuse Jarrod Croker, cheer on Tommy and then do some damage at Mooseheads.

WA Tiger

Bench
fairly strong rumour that Talau's going to play, guessing left wing
Should but but hope Madge leaves him in his natural position of centre..on debut....somehow . ....We need a really good centre more than a good wing ..Hopefully this kid is something else..

WA Tiger

Bench

I am over the moon about this - he is 100x better than the slug Robert Jennings.

I will be travelling down with the lads to abuse Jarrod Croker, cheer on Tommy and then do some damage at Mooseheads.
Of course....He’s prob s natural there as well...Wing is also a good place to start for debut.. less involvement..As long as he can sniff out a try..He’ll be fine

leaguelegend21

Juniors
Robert “the human slug” Jennings legitimately fails to fall over the line these days.

If Tomaso Talau can do better than that he will be fine.

WA Tiger

Bench

I’m assuming that you arnt jumping to conclusions...That never looks good ....I’m still seeing Talau at 18

Vic Mackey

Referee

Thanks mate

Although there’s info from the captains run that Thompson didn’t train and they were lined up like this:

1. Mbye
2. Talau
3. Momirovski
4. Marsters
5. Nofoaluma

Tigerm

First Grade
From Fox sports news

Raiders v Wests Tigers, 5.30pm, GIO Stadium

Raiders: 1. Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad 2. Bailey Simonsson 3. Jarrod Croker 4. Michael Oldfield 5. Jordan Rapana 6. Jack Wighton 7. Aidan Sezer 8. Josh Papalii 9. Josh Hodgson 10. Dunamis Lui 11. John Bateman 12. Elliott Whitehead 13. Joseph Tapine 14. Siliva Havili 15. Corey Horsburgh 16. Iosia Soliola 17. Emre Guler 18. Sam Williams 21. JJ Collins

Players cut: 19. Royce Hunt 20. Jack Murchie

Tigers: 3. Moses Mbye 2. Paul Momirovski 17. Michael Chee-Kam 4. Esan Marsters 5. David Nofoaluma 6. Benji Marshall 7. Luke Brooks 8. Josh Aloiai 9. Robbie Farah 10. Alex Twal 11. Ryan Matterson 12. Chris Lawrence 13. Matt Eisenhuth 14. Jacob Liddle 15. Thomas Mikaele 16. Elijah Taylor 20. Luke Garner 18. Tommy Talau 19. Chris McQueen

Players cut: 1. Corey Thompson 21. Oliver Clark

Late mail: Corey Thompson is out for the Tigers with a minor ankle injury. Raiders hooker Josh Hodgson has been named despite picking up a knee injury against the Dragons. He’s expected to play.

Tiger05

First Grade
That sucks that Thompson is out. I assume that McQueen and Garner drop out of the squad as the late changes.

WA Tiger

Bench
At least Talau is definitely in..He can cover stand-off if Benjis injured next year...Yea Maybe for Thompson it’s good to have a week off...

leaguelegend21

Juniors
I don’t subscribe to the school of move Brooks to 1/6/9 school.

He is a pure halfback, albeit an inconsistent and non-dominant one. His issues will not disappear by moving him positions and will shift the issue.

If he isn’t good enough to be a highly performing 7 we should get rid of him.

However at the start of this year he signed a deal until 2023 so I’d say that won’t be easy.

Latest posts