What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R18 Thu - Broncos 28-6 Bulldogs @ Suncorp

Round 18: Broncos v Bulldogs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TIGER14

Bench
I'm not sure where this 100% bullshit or the idea you can't assume that getting to the ball first over the tryline is not enough to assume a try would have been scored comes from.

You've answered your own question.
It's an opinion - my opinion is that you can't be sure he would have scored.

This Year?

Immortal
A win. That’s noice, different. Unusuooal
Enjoy the win mate and celebrate!

My toast to you:
47921c856c74e792e484fd33f7b24bf7938f04be.gif

This Year?

Immortal
Just needs a "mark my words" then it will be believable. The Bulldogs lost cos they couldn't get the field position to run the Sims line.

All jokes aside, the middle 3rd from the Broncos were great and just hammered away at the Bulldogs behind the ruck until they fell apart, then picked them off at the edges.

Lebbo73

Bench
Game will be utter aids

Can't believe the Dogs are paying $3 to win...I'll be having some of that

We suck, and our hooker is awful who is MOTM for the opposition every week!
I hope that your punting is just a hobby and not your primary source of earning a quid.

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
MATCH REPORT - Broncos 28 Bulldogs 6:

Broncos overpower Bulldogs in Brisbane
Robert Crosby | July 18 2019 10:00PM

Brisbane Broncos v Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

A dominant second half performance has seen the Brisbane Broncos keep their finals hopes alive with a 28-6 win over the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs at Suncorp Stadium.

Temporarily moving one point outside the top eight in ninth position, the Broncos posted five tries to one in a match most notable for Belinda Sharpe becoming the first female NRL referee.

Read the full match report - https://leagueunlimited.com/news/33732-broncos-v-bulldogs-report/

pantherz9103

First Grade
People talk about us having a 'soft draw', but some teams like the Broncos and Dragons, get to play The Bulldogs twice and we only get to play them once. Seriously, how many other professional sporting competitions are run in such a way that the draw can be so influential to a team's fate?

Latest posts