What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

TheRam

Coach
If fans are poor judges, and Pou is a fan of mediocrity, does that mean Pou is a poor judge of mediocrity? :thinking:

Or a mediocre judge?

Chicken hatches egg, egg hatches chicken?
1f914.png

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
That's an opinion mate and we all have them. Mine is they are one of the greatest bands of the twentieth century that nailed it. I get that they are not everyone's cup of tea, but they are for many, millions I would say, the essence of American power pump, punk pop rock. Fast, short, loud, catchy tunes with a message or just silly and insulting love songs. The base of what punk was all about. A reaction to all the head banging, tranny haired, co*k rock, metal bands and their endless masturbating guitar solos and the like.

I know a lot here love your metal, so will slam me for what I just posted, but hey bring it on love me does. You can all eat sh*t and die. F**KERS!

Punk Rules!

AerM8aS0-l2J3j1IBTx0m-gLrUWGlJllHVZn8b8dfDJl-n53ry5fJIPmUaTEYEoA_NQCUQ=s85

Speaking of Tea.

What I wrote is more than opinion. Its consensus. Do your research and confirm it for yourself if you have to.

Punk is great. The Ramones were great for a short period of time and left an important legacy. Ramones, Leave Home, Rocket to Russia and Road to Ruin are all great albums that have received a lot of praise over the years. Ramones from 1976 influenced an entire generation (as Glenn A. F**kbag suggested).

The shit that you keep providing links to is stuff that the majority of people think is far inferior to their earlier work. Animal Boy was pasted when it was released because it didn't sound like punk (since when is punk played on a f**king keyboard).

I'd be interested in who else you consider punk. I like a lot of punk bands. Some of the best music ever made came from punk bands in the late 70s and early 80s.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
What I wrote is more than opinion. Its consensus. Do your research and confirm it for yourself if you have to.

Punk is great. The Ramones were great for a short period of time and left an important legacy. Ramones, Leave Home, Rocket to Russia and Road to Ruin are all great albums that have received a lot of praise over the years. Ramones from 1976 influenced an entire generation (as Glenn A. F**kbag suggested).

The shit that you keep providing links to is stuff that the majority of people think is far inferior to their earlier work. Animal Boy was pasted when it was released because it didn't sound like punk (since when is punk played on a f**king keyboard).

I'd be interested in who else you consider punk. I like a lot of punk bands. Some of the best music ever made came from punk bands in the late 70s and early 80s.
*Spunk

Gronk

Staff member

Brisbane was the birthplace of lots of hardcore aussie punk.

TheRam

Coach

Oh here we go, you're more punk then I am crap. Mate the reason I posted those particular songs by the Remones is because the posters were saying that all their music sounds the same. Which is total and utter rubbish. So I posted ones that even the most sound deaf miserable merkin could discern the difference. Is that OK by you?

By the way I don't believe that these songs are lesser to their earlier work at all and only enhances their bountiful catalogue songs immensely.

Circle Jerks - Operation

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Oh here we go, you're more punk then I am crap. Mate the reason I posted those particular songs by the Remones is because the posters were saying that all their music sounds the same. Which is total and utter rubbish. So I posted ones that even the most sound deaf miserable merkin could discern the difference. Is that OK by you?

By the way I don't believe that these songs are lesser to their earlier work at all and only enhances their bountiful catalogue songs immensely.

Circle Jerks - Operation

I reckon I am more punk than you, punk. I also have a larger penis.

TheRam

Coach
I reckon I am more punk than you, punk. I also have a larger penis.

Hardly and very doubtful. I love big women and you need a giant sized penis to work your magic on them lovely curves...Punk!

Having a large self propelled Gutful, which only grows lager while slamming down craft beer shrinks what tinny little pecker you already have even further. It's probably inverted by now. Wannabe!

Bazal

Post Whore
Haven’t seen a lot of Parry play, what are his issues with defence? Slow lateral movement? Making right decisions? Shit tackler? Etc etc,

just curious (not doubting your opinion) as sometimes playing with “reserve graders” can make some issues look worse then they are.

Like a lot of young backs, from what I've seen his decision making can be poor, as can his initial contact.

Others may have seen more though and disagree.

hindy111

Post Whore
Haven’t seen a lot of Parry play, what are his issues with defence? Slow lateral movement? Making right decisions? Shit tackler? Etc etc,

just curious (not doubting your opinion) as sometimes playing with “reserve graders” can make some issues look worse then they are.

From what I saw he rushes up out of line to do a big hit but missed a few times to leave an overlap. I like the aggression however.

hindy111

Post Whore

I thought punk was blink182 and frenzal rhomb

hindy111

Post Whore

Circle Jerks - Operation

Gary has tried to turn it into a dick measuring contest.

I like all kinds of punk from the psychedelic surf punk of DK Holiday in Cambodia to thrash punk of MDC through to Black Flag right through to the offbeat delights of Living End and even some No Doubt. No one going to mention PIL or the Pistols? It's ok to like what you like. So called punk enthusiasts trying to outdo each other on their taste in it is kinda missing the point, don't you think? It is after all about non conformity. The ironing is delicious.

Latest posts