What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 18 vs excuses

Gareth67

First Grade
42EDE2E5-ECFD-4790-8850-839750F194EB.jpeg

Or on the other hand he may come up with something entirely original such as -

“ The teams performance is muck “ or “ the coaches game plan was misconceived “ and to put the icing on the cake say “ it’s because the Joint Venture has the air of decay about it “ .

Coffs dragon

Bench
I'm actually tipping we might jag a win tonight and Mary will use the old reverse excuse card & deflect blame:-

"You blokes in the media have been giving it to my players & coaching staff this week. We are a tight knit group and have a lot of self believe. We only need to string a few consecutive wins together & we'll be up there in the eight. The team we beat tonight is a quality team that are in the eight and we had to do it without our Halfback and still missing some quality players.
I hope yous can lay off now and let us concentrate on our path to the semi's"

I'm actually tipping we might jag a win tonight and Mary will use the old reverse excuse card & deflect blame:-

"You blokes in the media have been giving it to my players & coaching staff this week. We are a tight knit group and have a lot of self believe. We only need to string a few consecutive wins together & we'll be up there in the eight. The team we beat tonight is a quality team that are in the eight and we had to do it without our Halfback and still missing some quality players.
I hope yous can lay off now and let us concentrate on our path to the semi's"

I hope your right haha

Crush

Coach
I agree they'll jag a win
"We showed tonight that we are a quality footy team coming up against a panthers side that have won 6 on the trot. Panthers were only one win away from being one win away from a grand final last year so they are no pushovers.
We've done the maths and after tonight's win we should only need 2 more wins this season to get into the finals.
I'm still confident we can win the comp this year"

TruSaint

Referee
Reporter : " Mary what went wrong today, you started well ? ".

Mary : " We went toe to toe for 40 minutes, with the form side of the comp who have won 6 on the trot. If you look at the 5 tries they scored in the 2nd half, 3 were from kicks.. We only won the penalty count 8-5, and it was f**king cold out there... Even Bupa said so ".

rednwhites

Juniors
He's already making a big deal about the 5 day turn around to get in early. If there was ever a week where they needed to get back out there as quick as possible it is after that embarrassment last week. If the coach is already making excuses like this, no wonder the players are losing everything.

Dragons22

Juniors
You know that controversial To’o try really was a turning point...
The possession overflow to Penrith really tired our boys out...
Ya know, we didn’t have our halfback!
De Belin!

Dragons22

Juniors
“Panthers had heaps of possession in the first 20 minutes of each the first and second half. You know, that takes a lot of energy away from our boys. I thought we were good in the last 20 of the first half. We were good in patches.”

Latest posts