What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cricket Crap

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Was going to post this PB but was too lazy to source.

This would be sad if the situation in Zimbabwe wasn't even sadder. The government is destroying a once flourishing nation.

Pommy

Coach
Was going to post this PB but was too lazy to source.

This would be sad if the situation in Zimbabwe wasn't even sadder. The government is destroying a once flourishing nation.

It’s hardly a new situation. Whilst nobody is defending what has gone on historically nobody bar the governments cronies is any better off and in many cases are much worse off than they were in the 70s.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
It’s hardly a new situation. Whilst nobody is defending what has gone on historically nobody bar the governments cronies is any better off and in many cases are much worse off than they were in the 70s.
Yep. Although I haven't met a Zim who wants to go back to being a third class citizen under white rule.

Pommy

Coach
Yep. Although I haven't met a Zim who wants to go back to being a third class citizen under white rule.

No I can’t imagine they would, I did serve with some who joined the British military to escape it and they said whilst not wanting to go back this isn’t a better situation than what their parents faced.
You know when people see the best option as going to fight for another country in Afghanistan when casualty rates were in excess of the Somme it’s pretty f**ked

TheParraboy

Staff member
Surely, Warney must've had a few drinks before he made this statement:

https://thewest.com.au/sport/cricke...cks-steve-waughs-new-test-role-ng-b881269472z

Never thought I'd see the day where he actually had something good to say about Steve Waugh

Great article there from Warne, I think we all agree here...

He has offered his first Test lineup, including paceman James Pattinson and batsman Matthew Wade.

“If Australia play Pattinson and Wade, two aggressive players, I reckon we’ll win,” he said.

“But I should clarify - if our bowlers stay fit. All our bowlers need to stay fit.

“England have been so hard to beat in recent times.”

Pommy

Coach

Ben Stokes puts his support behind Kane Williamson for Kiwi of the year.
Not sure why fox sports are salty about him mentioning something key to the story.