What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Eelogical

Referee
I was down in the Brissy CBD today, a guy in a Eels jersey walked past me on King George Square, had a menacing look about him, he did. I was going to say "Hi Hiney" but he wasn't on a lime scooter, so I then almost blurted out "Hi Gary" but he was too busy texting on his phone. Probably posting on here.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I was down in the Brissy CBD today, a guy in a Eels jersey walked past me on King George Square, had a menacing look about him, he did. I was going to say "Hi Hiney" but he wasn't on a lime scooter, so I then almost blurted out "Hi Gary" but he was too busy texting on his phone. Probably posting on here.
Wasn't me. I was playing golf.

Kornstar

Coach
I obviously love him but is Djokovic likeable to you guys?

I can't stand him......and i honestly don't know why......i assume its because i'm racist........but seriously i don't know why i don't like him but i just don't.......great tennis player though.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I was at the Chardies.