What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 18 vs Panthers

hermidale1

Juniors
Leilua was good in the first half. But missing 2nd half.
Simms needs to be dropped. Poor for weeks.
Frizell wants to play edge for 80 and plays 68.
Players supposed to be our stars and just not doing it.
And our coach with his head in the sand.
Please spare to stories of who was good.
The team is a rabble and the coach plays favourites. Enough already.
Get rid of the guy. He has killed the club.

blacksafake

First Grade
LOL
These knobs on Fox are now actually giving it to Hunt for not playing tonight.
Alexander when asked about the late kikau tackle. “ I didn’t think the tackle was late & not deserving of a sin bin” Yea right you c#ck nice unbiased opinion.

TruSaint

Referee
A poor end to tonight. Showed glimpses of something but too fragmented and mistake ridden. Nichols tried but really needed Norman to step up and run things, he was poor.
Our centres offered nothing at all. The forwards apart from Tariq had a real dig but looked overpowered by bigger Penrith pack. Dufty I thought had a good game and Rava and Luciano stood out. Bunnies next week... no doubt Sam will be back to torment us.
Surely time for some youngsters to come in to build their experience.

Your analysis is spot on, again.

Sadly though, the last sentence is something our coach hasn't addressed for years. . And I would add to that, the very poor timed "welfare" concern of Hunt. Not that we would have won, but rather the deception that it was welfare.

Yes Rav and Luc tried hard and did well.

I cant blame Nichols as he is not a first grade player IMO, so he did his best, and he was concussed.

Last edited:

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Humor me this, Dragons faithful; if you were a sniveling, ass licking hack that Mary appears to be, what would your first panic induced action be when put under pressure from within? Of course people like him always go for the deflecting option, and as such Ben Hunt has fallen on his sword to buy Mary more time. Which big name players head will be next on the Inquisitions list? Graham? Norman? Sims?

It's not all doom and gloom though, because the pressure that incited the idiots defensive maneuver is a sign of light at the end of the tunnel.

jeffdragon

Bench
I was going to the signing session at jubilee ,. but I would probably get arrested when I'm near the players and coaching staff if i.did that.
They would probably send out players from jersey flegg.
Ps James Graham was interviewed and said he has no answers.

TruSaint

Referee
You know when we have reached a new low ?

When I want to open a thread about how f**king gutted I am as a fan of 40 plus years, but know full well there are dozens of threads that already cover this.

I am ashamed of what we have become.

On and off the field. This is not the Club I grew up supporting...

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Fellas just got home and seen the score is it worth watching the replay....was there any positives at all or do I give it a miss and preserve my sanity

Latest posts