What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack everyone. I just saved 20 threads.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Fifita when got suspended earlier in the year, was selfish in fighting it, he was never going to get off, and all it did was have him suspended for an extra sharks game, he seems each game more and more about him, his 2 games back his running metres well down, if he wants out show him the door

Nah don’t sack anyone that’s being too nice.

Make sure their bodies get smashed in First Grade for no reward.

Much better punishment.

We were gone as a Premiership chance with back to back losses to the Dogs and the Broncos Intrust team.

Truly pathetic performance by so many tonight.

I don’t recognise this team anymore.

It’s a touch football team at best.

Windy70

Juniors
We are in a hole. A big farkin hole. To me it is equal parts individual player attitudes and the brand spanking new coach smell we have in the place, and a nightmare run of injuries.

Not gonna slit wrists just yet but certainly not expecting anything to come of this season. Remove the expectations and the pain eases a bit.

Cows, Rabbits , Pennies, Drags, then Warriors again, raiders, tigers. Thats 4 wins, maybe.

shadowboxer

First Grade
To think I cursed my missus (under my breath) when she booked a holiday right in and around the preliminary finals earlier in the year.
Should of been a safe bet, now I can look forward to wallowing in the waters of the South Pacific in a beer coma without a care in the world.
She is a genius!

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
I really need to be called into the front office.

Can somebody sack me, I've had me three written warnings.

Sometimes I wish I had an escape clause from this cesspool forum of lurve.

taipan

Referee
Please put your sack list here.

1. Hamstring Trainer
2. john Morris
3. Josh Morris
4 . Chuck Morris
5. Horace Morris
6. Doris Morris.
7. Lorriss Morris

Maybe we as a club should take up the old Pommy pastime of Morris dancing.We are about as effective on a sporting field.

Quigs

Immortal
Get the club a new team bus even

5477.jpg

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
We got out Flannoballed by the Warriors.

They held the pil.
They took the two.
They kicked to the corners and bashed us.

We do not look like a team, just a bunch of blokes in the same colours.

We do look fantastic at times.

Frenzy.

Immortal
They really do need to sharpen their handling skills.

How about we re introduce the Juggling Coach?

George? Are you about George?

Weaponhead

Coach
The Nikora try was superb. Crisp passing, great lines. A couple of the tries last week were equally good. They are capable of top shelf footy.

It's just everything else that's shit. The effort, concentration and application are woeful.

The errors are largely down to poor concentration. After the Feki try, Johnson throws a terrible pass out of DH. Error. Momentum gone. That was poor concentration. Fifita dog shot, no concentration. Chad chip on the second, Johnson getting charged down......

They do not have the hunger or focus to get the job done. It's been there since 2017 and has gotten much worse lately.

Quigs

Immortal
Re the Nikora try. Gawd I hate that show pony stuff as he is about to score.

Be far-can different if the side was on a 6 game winning streak but shit, just do it and get on with the job.

Nek minute we will have blokes high diving like those yawnion players.