What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luciano Leilua

Frank Facer

First Grade
He plays like Arthur Beetson with extra speed and a step to add!! He always looks dangerous with ball in hand.
I never saw Arthur Beetson, but heard much about him. I do recall hearing/reading that he was called Half A Game Artie early in his career. He also started his career in the centres. Hopefully Lucky can continue to improve his game like Artie did.

Old Timer

Coach
He has had a real dig in attack the last 2 games but if people are going to be honest his defence is still a big liability
Looked great in patches tonight but again it was Maloney he targeted and lots of ball players get success against him.

18to87

First Grade
Last few weeks has been really standing above the senior forwards. Defence not quite there but improving.
One of the few who could hold his head high tonight.
Which just goes to show that he should have been receiving more minutes for quite some time. Imagine where he would be now if he had been coming off the bench for a few years consistently and coming into the side when there is an injury.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Luciano is special, he was so creative last night I was almost hoping Nichols didn’t pass the HIA as he looked one of the only players capable of creating anything.
He is not a prop, he needs to be on an edge or a roaming lock playing like a second 5/8. He might be big but he’s not a battering ram, his gifts are his skills and they need to be utilised instead of trying to turn him into Jason Taumololo.

Frank Facer

First Grade
Luciano is special, he was so creative last night I was almost hoping Nichols didn’t pass the HIA as he looked one of the only players capable of creating anything.
He is not a prop, he needs to be on an edge or a roaming lock playing like a second 5/8. He might be big but he’s not a battering ram, his gifts are his skills and they need to be utilised instead of trying to turn him into Jason Taumololo.
Lucky is a forward. They have to take the ball up as a battering ram and Lucky should be utilising his size. He gets found out on the edge in defence, so the edge isn't for him. Yes he does have sublime ball skills, but he must get stuck in and do the hard yards before looking pretty. I think either lock or prop is his position, but he lacks stamina for the middle workrate.

Bench
Lucky has been a work in progress and he is looking better each time, I feel he should het two stints off the bench every game