What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day Vs. Worriers

Surely

Post Whore
Im a bit f**ked off that Fifita got pinged and binned for smashing a decoy runner.

If decoy runners don’t want to be smashed don’t run into the defensive line.

carcharias

Immortal
Once again we score more try’s than the opposition
But we actually kick 3 from 3

Yet still lose.

How the f**k did we lose?

shadowboxer

First Grade
That's Sticky's line. He had better not mention the texa's
Oddly enough, Raiders and Sharks are in role reversal of 2018 - last year they were losing games by less than six points, plenty pf injuries and generally sucked, this year they are playing reasonably, getting decent ref calls and not sucking. Eventually like us, they will get bashed in the semis and the coach will cry "poor us" and probally get a new set of choppers

Card Shark

Immortal
He has to be dropped to the bench for that.

We busted our guts all night holding out wave after wave after wave, only for him to come back on & f**k it!

Frenzy.

Immortal
He has to be dropped to the bench for that.

We busted our guts all night holding out wave after wave after wave, only for him to come back on & f**k it!

Won't need to be dropped. Christian Welch got a week for that innocuous hit on Fifita and he had no priors.

Fifita should get 3 or 4 weeks.

1 for the blindside dog shot and 2 or 3 for being a dumb merkin

Card Shark

Immortal
Well that’s good then, I hope he’s out for another couple.

I’m f**king over him!!!!!

He’s not even that good anymore.

Card Shark

Immortal
Yes we get dudded by the refs at times, we are no Brisbane or Melbourne, but how can we complain when we have a team of dickheads like Fifita & Woods in it that don’t realise how important discipline is!

Flanno wouldn’t stand for it, Morris shouldn’t either. Trouble is, he’s 1 of the boys, & trying to be the coach, it doesn’t work!

Watching my step-daughter coach her U12 netball team & they are playing up whilst warming up...I’m predicting an ordinary performance today.

Coach must control the team!