What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 18 vs excuses

TruSaint

Referee
Reporter : " Mary what went wrong today, you started well ? ".

Mary : " We went toe to toe for 40 minutes, with the form side of the comp who have won 6 on the trot. If you look at the 5 tries they scored in the 2nd half, 3 were from kicks.. We only won the penalty count 8-5, and it was f**king cold out there... Even Bupa said so ".

I was close LOL ;););)

rednwhites

Juniors
Off again lightly in the press conference.

A very interesting comment was made however:

"It hurts for the supporters, it hurts for the coach, it hurts for SOME players."

He spoke again about attitude time and time again.

This shows he has identified players who are not trying and don't care. Who is he referring to? T Sims for one looked like it.

Also:
"If you're looking for in house fighting it's not between me and Tyson".

Suggests there's stuff going on for shizzle.

"It hurts for the supporters, it hurts for the coach, it hurts for SOME players."

This shows he has identified players who are not trying and don't care. Who is he referring to? T Sims for one looked like it.

Also:

Attitude is all he can talk about, it's all he understands. Tactically he has nothing.

Well, that and deflecting and excuse making after a loss..

WoyD4LWoy

Juniors
The only excuses I want hear from him is the reason why he resigned or sacked!! Can't listen to his delusional dribble any more

Also:

Tariq Sims was absent for nearly the entire game, Did not look interested. May as well have not been on the field. In essence there were only 5 forwards.

Dea

Juniors
This team thrives under pressure. It is too easy for us to win the comp from here. When we have to win every game you will really see what this team has got!

Latest posts