What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 18 vs Roosters @ Sydney Cricket Ground

Who will win? Round 18: Roosters v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

• Newcastle Knights 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apey

Staff member
Mann and Ramien have basically been at fault for 3 out of 4 roosters tries, both need to be dropped TBH
They could both be given the Carige award this week. Mann ignoring Pearce and passing to Ramien on the 5th tackle for Latrell's try was a nice combination from them.

K-Man

Bench
I think this game ends 30-6 to Roosters. We just blew our chance to get a foothold in the game.

Ramien has the worst hands in the game. We needed that one so badly.

I was too optimistic. But the signs were there.

Swarzey

Bench
Oh hi there reality, it's nice to see you again.

That streak made us massive frauds and Brown is still a shit coach. Ah well.

Zoidberg

First Grade
These guys made first grade, so they obviously have a drive to succeed.
They have set their own standard this year.
How can you not come out and perform as best you can, for yourself, for your jersey, for your town and supporters?

K-Man

Bench
as disappointing as this blow out is I'm still more angry about the Bulldogs and Titans losses. Losing against 15 and 16 is what could cost us a chance of finishing anywhere above just scraping into 8th

I agree. I was angry before this game even started. Last week felt to me like where our season ended, and today’s heavy loss was always coming I felt. But it’s not today that defines our season, it’s games like last week where we were actually pathetic.

Yosh

Coach
Not saying refs are the reason we lost (I only saw the last 30mins anyway), but calls like that make it harder to take.

We were pretty decent for the first 50 minutes so you're clearly to blame for our loss.

Yosh

Coach
Should we give Crossland a game next week? May as well?

You know what? That actually sounds like a good idea. A proper half, young and can learn from Pearce, won't want the ball too much and will let Pearce and Ponga do most the good stuff. Can kick. I like itm

Loose Cannon

Bench
How does Sione have 1 run in 65 minutes? That can't be right.
Not so sure it isn’t right.

I remember seeing him tackled 10-20 out, well into the second half. Thought at the time it was the first time his name was called in attack.

Certainly not too many more.

Hello darkness my old friend.
This leaves us in the battle for a top 8 position. I had hoped we'd be just above that.
Their ability to capitalise on broken play and our inability to stop that sucked for us.
It really shows the gap between the top few teams and the rest.

mozza91

Coach
Why the f**k are they still on the field having a f**king laugh with the roosters players?? That's even more of a slap in the face than how they played was
This pisses me off too. The useless Sims merkins used to do the same thing and it always pissed me off.

They were pathetic and should hang their heads in shame.

Zoidberg

First Grade
This pisses me off too. The useless Sims merkins used to do the same thing and it always pissed me off.

They were pathetic and should hang their heads in shame.
I liked seeing Glasby having a word to the group after the final try against us.
Didn’t hang around to watch the after match thankfully, because that annoys me too.

Latest posts