What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 18 Non Parra Matches

Incorrect

Coach
It's remarkable the team the Chooks put together considering they have so few TPAs. Truly remarkable.
And don't forget, who knows, they might be forced to play Angus Crichton in reserve to accommodate Tyson Frizzell (if there's fire where the smoke is)...

Trent Robinson must wonder "Why me?! Why do I have to make such decisions??? There is no god"

And don't forget, who knows, they might be forced to play Angus Crichton in reserve to accommodate Tyson Frizzell (if there's fire where the smoke is)...

Trent Robinson must wonder "Why me?! Why do I have to make such decisions??? There is no god"
Poor Trent. And to top it off, when he's telling people about his woes, they tend to nod off. Cos he's a boring merkin.

Gronk

Staff member
Leeds have scored already.

Safe standing is a bit of a fizzer. Only half full.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Can't make up my mind on Cows vs Rabbits, common sense says rabbits, but I reckon the cows are a shot here, though no Morgan hurts them.

Watching other games makes me question whether we actually train for the modern game. Things like one on one strips. I don't recall any of our players pulling one off yet posession is crucial.

Kornstar

Coach
I love it when other teams pull a play directly out of our playbook........WTF were the Rabbitohs players doing there?

Latest posts