What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd18: Parra v Manly LIVE GAME DAY thread 21/7/19

My take on this is that mods have been very chill about the whole thing and allowed the 4 or 5 who actually have an issue with it, the freedom to express all week and get it off their chests. The only time posts have been deleted is when bat shit crazy trolling threads were created.
Why don't we just do what most people want?

Tooooks

Bench
I have a terrible feeling about today’s game. A premonition that we will lose comfortably.

Hoping someone can quote this post later to show everyone how wrong I was.

Gronk

Staff member
I don't believe it's just 4 or 5 people that prefer the old way. Would you please start a poll? If most people prefer the new way I will never mention it again.
We’ve been through this. Mods have a job to do. At times threads need to be merged, purged or locked to ensure that shit runs smoothly and we don’t get sued because we overlooked a stupid post in a random thread. Mods give up their own time for no reward. You don’t agree with it, sorry. Are you being reasonable about this whole thing right now, I think not.

Last edited:

Bandwagon

Staff member
Anyways, I think we can beat Manly, but I just don't think we will today, especially without Fergo.

Parry will see a lot of traffic, hope the kid kills it.

We’ve been through this. Mods have a job to do. At times threads need to be merged, purged or locked to ensure that shit runs smoothly and we don’t get sued because we overlooked a stupid post in a random thread. Mods give up their own time for no reward. You don’t agree with it, sorry. Are you being reasonable about this whole thing right now, I think not.
No one is asking any more of you. The gameday thread was fine for years so please don't suggest that the change is for any of those reasons.

Last edited:

Soto

Bench
Cash out.

In my honest opinion, we aren't winning today.
Cash out..just not feeling it for us winning today..but fk i hope im very very wrong..
Today's game will give us a real understanding where we are at..moanly's fwd pack have been going real well plus they have absolute quality in the backs with DCE and Tommy turbo. Suli in great form too. Walker playing left centre doesnt look comfortable but can't understimate him..the rest of the backs cancel themselves out.
I would be targetting tafua's side with low kicks as he is prone for a handling error or 5 a game. Plus utilise Taka's height as an aerial threat...i hope our fwd pack stand up and be counted today..need to control that middle..watch the quick play the balls and dont let that Fainu run
...go u Eels

TheParraboy

Staff member
Tommy T scares the crap out of me, the guy is up there with Tedesco

Their starting props are the best in the business, plus guys like Sironen is in rare great form, plus there is Jake T. DCE is in the top 2 halfbacks in the game (along with Cronk). So we are up against it

If we are to win today , then this is going to turn into a very 2017 feel. Where we were also up and down after 12-13 round before starting to win consistently

Bandwagon

Staff member
Tommy T scares the crap out of me, the guy is up there with Tedesco

Their starting props are the best in the business, plus guys like Sironen is in rare great form, plus there is Jake T. DCE is in the top 2 halfbacks in the game (along with Cronk). So we are up against it

If we are to win today , then this is going to turn into a very 2017 feel. Where we were also up and down after 12-13 round before starting to win consistently

Agree with all of this, win today and we can still make top four, lose and I still think we make the eight, but top four is gone.

Latest posts