What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd18: Parra v Manly LIVE GAME DAY thread 21/7/19

Gronk

Staff member
Agree with all of this, win today and we can still make top four, lose and I still think we make the eight, but top four is gone.
If we win today it will flip my entire thoughts about our team. Ryan Girdler said yesterday that we beat the Tigers in second gear and that if we find our top gear we can scare a few of the top 4 teams. Like always I dont expect to win today but look forward to being pleasantly surprised.

Bandwagon

Staff member
If we win today it will flip my entire thoughts about our team. Ryan Girdler said yesterday that we beat the Tigers in second gear and that if we find our top gear we can scare a few of the top 4 teams. Like always I dont expect to win today but look forward to being pleasantly surprised.

On our day i am confident we can beat any team in the comp, we just lack the consistency, not only week to week, but through the course of the game.

We need to deal with our slow starts, and be on from the kickoff. We've warmed into most games this year, but then have also clocked off. This won't be good enough for the business end of the season, we need to be on from kickoff.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
It's basically turned into exactly what I said. But I'm just salty lol

You're bang on with that final word. Match day threads in the NRL forum are fun as f**k mate, take your chat there.
Agreed. I popped my head in the other week and they seem like a good bunch.

TheParraboy

Staff member
On our day i am confident we can beat any team in the comp, we just lack the consistency, not only week to week, but through the course of the game.

We need to deal with our slow starts, and be on from the kickoff. We've warmed into most games this year, but then have also clocked off. This won't be good enough for the business end of the season, we need to be on from kickoff.

agree, good solid start will help as well as forwards matching theirs is a given, but also need Moses kicking game and control as well, one area if he lacks this then the side can chocolate cookie crumble

hindy111

Post Whore
$10 multi on all of the NRL winners this week. I am 6/6 so far which means I am Mr 100%.

$165 is not a bad return off $10.
The issue is if Parra win and you cash put your down a nice coup.
I'd let it ride personally. I mean what's $165 for a pissant like you.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Surely they lock the game day threads at full time over there too?! I mean how else would they be able to moderate the threads safely?
Considering there are over 100 posters on a thread sometimes think of all that extra work........ Those Mods are absolute hero's.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Oh and let it ride Gary you soft Merkin!!!

Eels to bash them and Evans to score a try!!!!

You heard it here first.

hindy111

Post Whore

I say this is a completely heterosexual way.
Ryan Girdler is quite a sexy man.

hindy111

Post Whore
Gary - The chicken
Bok bok bok.

Every favourites won this week. It's rare all 8 win. I don't see the Storm dropping points. All signs are a Parra win.

Latest posts