What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd18: Parra v Manly LIVE GAME DAY thread 21/7/19

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
If we play a bit of footy we can win this one. What we did last week worked well as we were playing against a weaker pack and we'd only been on the field once in about a month. That does mean we probably open ourselves up around the ruck in defence a bit more than we did last week. Interesting game to see what style we go with

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Surely they lock the game day threads at full time over there too?! I mean how else would they be able to moderate the threads safely?
Nobody posts after full time in those threads because neutral ground isn't the place for blame and scapegoats and slander. Unfortunately the forum where we all live is exactly the place for that shit.

I wonder why my poll was deleted, given that it would have provided evidence to back up the claim that only four or five people oppose locking the thread? Maybe it was by accident. Can a mod please reinstate my poll so that you can have your evidence and we can all move on?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Yes this new way of doing things is working out a treat.
Do you think you have all the relevant information? Is it possible there's some data the mods are seeing that we're not? Whinging merkins is one data point, but so are nasty letters of a legal nature. Maybe the latter have decreased even as whinging merkins has increased?

Do you think you have all the relevant information? Is it possible there's some data the mods are seeing that we're not? Whinging merkins is one data point, but so are nasty letters of a legal nature. Maybe the latter have decreased even as whinging merkins has increased?
Lol. Yes that mysterious secret information is why we can't do what we always did.

Gazzamatta

Coach
If we play a bit of footy we can win this one. What we did last week worked well as we were playing against a weaker pack and we'd only been on the field once in about a month. That does mean we probably open ourselves up around the ruck in defence a bit more than we did last week. Interesting game to see what style we go with
Definitely improved with game management last week. A positive sign. Interesting how BA mentioned we were more patient. Even prepared to take penalty goals on offer. So its obviously all up to the players once they cross the white stripe. Responsibility is a good thing.

Noise

Coach
Nobody posts after full time in those threads because neutral ground isn't the place for blame and scapegoats and slander. Unfortunately the forum where we all live is exactly the place for that shit.
What are you talking about.?Yes, they do. There are still people today posting in yesterday’s game day threads. And amazingly nobody has been issued a lawsuit.

TheParraboy

Staff member
eels down 3-2 at HT in the touch footy against Titans

great viewing this regardless who wins

edit Titans 4-2, yawning gap to score under the posts if there were posts

hybrideel

Bench
I think we'll win today. We are starting to show some consistency and Manly seem to play better when they are up against it in the siege mentality. They are favourites this week so they lose that advantage.
That being said I see them scoring a couple down our left side