What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brent Naden Fan Club

betcats

Referee
Gonna need a Brian To’o fan club soon with all these athletic finishes. 6 and 5 tries a piece from Nado and To’o I believe in not many games each, they are not more talented than the players they replaced but I think they just want it more. Desire, confidence and intent make a big difference, they seem to both be tryscorers which we desperately needed.

Last edited:

OldPanther

Coach
Gonna need a Brian To’o fan club soon with all these athletic finishes. 6 and 5 tries a piece from Nado and To’o I believe it not many games each, they are not more talented than the players they replaced but I think they just want it more. Desire, confidence and intent make a big difference, they seem to both be tryscorers which we desperately needed.

Getting them in and playing more expansive has done wonders. Our left edge is almost unstoppable now.

Matthew Ellis

Juniors
Waqa Blake is certainly a superior athlete compared to Naden but Naden has superior footy instincts. Look at the amount of tries he's got off grubbers in his short career or that time he almost scored a try when played to the whistle and kept kicking it forward. Waqa probably would have ran over Dufty and scored that try but there have been plenty that Naden sniffed out that Waqa wouldn't think to do.

It's hard to compare the two but I prefer Naden's style especially considering our team at the moment. The only other person with instincts to sniff out points in a similar way that we have is Maloney.

Last edited:

Fangs

Coach
Big year for Naden.

Great enthusiasm, good kick chase and pretty good under the high ball too. Should be on basically no money at all. Working class outside back who herds sheep in his free time. A fan favourite.

Shit defence but I'm sure he will get that sorted.

age.s

First Grade
I have my doubts but I'm really rooting for the guy. Hes only come across as a good, honest bloke. The more of them around the squad the better.