What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official Swamp

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You can buy a domain pretty cheap and link it to hosted email, again very cheap. It's like the Moneyball of trolling infrastructure.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Yeah, you can't take a traditional ISP domain name supplied email with you when you switch providers, which is sucky as f**k.

strider

Post Whore
Big fan of Lara but her skin is starting to look like she lives on a tanning bed...tone it down Lara!
None of us are getting any younger .... i dont know why attractive people feel the need to tamper with themselves when they age a bit

traffoed10

Juniors
That's the joke, Einstein

You're nowhere near the level needed to troll this forum kiddo.

Yeah I might hang around make a few comments when you lose against Brisbane, then Manly and whichever luckly bastards get to play you in the first week of the finals.

Tooooks

Bench
I don't know
I could stir the pot a bit I think.
Looking forward to game where fatso Brown gets sent off and costs the clun a game or hopefully the season.

Anyways won't be long before that nut job runs off the rails in real life. Easy to tell he is xxxx (posts get deleted here, what can't handle the truth)

You’re not stirring anything mate. We’re laughing at your clear lack of intellect and the fact anyone can lead a sad enough life that they find trolling entertaining. You do you though champ.

#notevengoodenoughtomakeupthenumbers

traffoed10

Juniors
If you watched any Storm games recently you'd think the same thing. Teams can't be up every week, and we've got some tough games coming up. This is how the Dogs are able to beat a few teams better than them.

Bahahahaha....as I said Parra fans and their reality disfunction.