What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R17 Sat - Broncos 18-18* Warriors @ Suncorp

Round 17: Broncos v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
Because of the extra time at Sunkhope Stadium, extra cleaners have been brought in to deal with the mass overflow of urine from the upper grandstands.

Zadar

Juniors
I would’ve been happy at 18-all at the 80th min. What’s the point of GP if it’s a draw after 90?

Absolutely none, the NRL are the only sporting organisation I can think of that implements a rule that after extra time, it can still be a draw, well done.

Nerd

Bench
Good thing both teams won't figure in the 8 as there were some calls from the refs that were just baffling.

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

TheFrog

Coach
Absolutely none, the NRL are the only sporting organisation I can think of that implements a rule that after extra time, it can still be a draw, well done.
What it does is makes the draw like a loss for both sides, since its highly unlikely there will be any more draws.

Latest posts