What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tristan Sailor

hazzbeen

Bench
Just compared Tristian and Dufts profile. Tristian 177cm tall and Dufty 179cm and 3kg lighter than Duft. So at 21 will he grow into our next NRL fullback. Need a growth spurt. Maybe a 5/8.
Thinking the same when I saw him today , not any bigger than Dufty would we see any difference if he was fullback instead if Dufty ? Just on Duff he is starting to tuff it out a bit in games so would I make a swap , no but would like to see the young bloke given time in first grade and given time as fullback to get adjusted to first grade ......

getsmarty

Immortal
Thinking the same when I saw him today , not any bigger than Dufty would we see any difference if he was fullback instead if Dufty ? Just on Duff he is starting to tuff it out a bit in games so would I make a swap , no but would like to see the young bloke given time in first grade and given time as fullback to get adjusted to first grade ......

The Bonus would be tell Lomax he's Right centre and Aitken..right out the door.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Yeah, just what we need. More guys who kill it at state level getting destroyed at NRL level.
What’s wrong with that?

We’re a forgiving bunch in here who give players the appropriate time to develop when they make first grade..

ST Tangles 01

Juniors
Just compared Tristian and Dufts profile. Tristian 177cm tall and Dufty 179cm and 3kg lighter than Duft. So at 21 will he grow into our next NRL fullback. Need a growth spurt. Maybe a 5/8.
I think you'll find that the profile stats are from the beginning of the year.
To me it looks like Sailor has filled out a bit as the year has progressed and has packed on a bit of muscle.

Latest posts