What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd18: Parra v Manly LIVE GAME DAY thread 21/7/19

Eelementary

Post Whore
I don’t think I’ve seen a more dominant forward display this season. We are getting smashed. 70 f**king metres gained EVERY set.

We are not in this.

Honestly - Manly will reach 40 today.

We look like park footballers, tbh.

Tooooks

Bench
I can see them hitting 40 plus today. Which I expected but it’s still bloody disappointing.

And this will further f**k our for and against.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Bankwest Stadium next week cant come quick enough
22-12
we are not totally dead this game yet, but we need to score next

Delboy

First Grade
The game starts in the front row, Des made sure they are big and play the ball quickly. It's said its a simple game, we have not in some ways recruited hard enough up front. Maybe we have and its hasn't workd, but when you see how simple Manly keep it with a not brilliant backline, it's what you need. Even the Storm and Roosters play off their big forwards .

Tooooks

Bench
Four tries in ten minutes. Another disgraceful capitulation from this bunch of plodders.

If we don’t turn up in the second half, they’ll score 60 plus.

Eelementary

Post Whore
The game starts in the front row, Des made sure they are big and play the ball quickly. It's said its a simple game, we have not in some ways recruited hard enough up front. Maybe we have and its hasn't workd, but when you see how simple Manly keep it with a not brilliant backline, it's what you need. Even the Storm and Roosters play off their big forwards .

Imo, our pack is big enough.

Our problem is that they don't wrestle well in the ruck, and are too slow to get up off the ground.

Latest posts