What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd18: Parra v Manly LIVE GAME DAY thread 21/7/19

Kornstar

Coach
Manly would beat most teams today.

Manly's biggest problem this year has been drifting in and out of games. Today they had a small drift but for the most part have been on most of the half.

When they are on they are a premiership threat.

Tooooks

Bench
Turbo has run for nearly 200m.

We have missed 27 tackles to 4. Why is it that year after year after year we cop 2 or more humiliating floggings every season? This is looking exactly like the Melbourne game.

Even if we squeeze into the 8, we’ll be cannon fodder.

Most team who get reamed in the first half come out and tough it out for the second. We will probably drop it on our first set and concede a try in the first minute.

So f**king FRUSTRATING!

Eelementary

Post Whore
Serious question. Do you think the coaching staff know we need to work on our ruck speed/wrestle? Week in week out the same tripe and it’s yet to be addressed.

Th, I honestly have no idea...

It's been an issue for a decade...

Wally21

Bench
Yep it’s shit, they are playing terrible and Manly are sodomising us... but... the way they are playing today no team in the comp, other than the storm would stop them IMHO

Kornstar

Coach
This is the true parramatta team ladies and gentlemen, everyone has creamed their pants over them this year, beating injury plagued teams, giving many unicorns here a hard on, today was the ultimate test...guess what, NOTHING has changed!!!!!!

I haven't seen anyone on this forum think we are good this year. We are middle of the road and we are getting destroyed by a contender.......

strider

Post Whore
Teams that have destroyed us this year have done it out of dummy half .... dessie has em doing it today

Tooooks

Bench
This is the true parramatta team ladies and gentlemen, everyone has creamed their pants over them this year, beating injury plagued teams, giving many unicorns here a hard on, today was the ultimate test...guess what, NOTHING has changed!!!!!!

I think we’re all aware we can only beat the weaker teams or injury hit teams. Doesn’t mean we can’t blow up when they trot out this shit.

Gronk

Staff member
61% vs 39%

We get a fair share and we can match them.

You can’t compete when the other team gets 5 penalties in a row.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
They’re exploiting us around the ruck. Obviously it was there game plan.
It’s where we have been poor all season, it’s hardlt rocket science. Levi slaughtered us around the ruck FFS!!

Whoops I posted in this thread, I just wanted to post one before I got booted out of this thread.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Yep it’s shit, they are playing terrible and Manly are sodomising us... but... the way they are playing today no team in the comp, other than the storm would stop them IMHO

If that appeases you, then that's cool.

However, several other people (probably myself included) don't accept that; our defensive attitude has been absolutely disgusting.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
61% vs 39%

We get a fair share and we can match them.

You can’t compete when the other team gets 5 penalties in a row.
Post contact metres 294- 104. That says it all, playing the game way to quick and we have to give penalties to try and slow the ruck. But yeah we just need some ball.......

Djay

Juniors
How f**king awful is our defence, they get us out wide every time. And our middle has been just as bad.

Good to see the real Parramatta turn up today.

Incorrect

Coach
Geez your harsh.
And you're deluded with your apologetic posts excusing our teams shitness by fobbing it off as the opposition being "just too good" or that they "would beat most teams today"....

FFS, its not OK to get renamed like this every 8 weeks or so.