What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R18 Sun - Sea Eagles 36-24 Eels @ Lottoland

Round 18: Sea Eagles v Eels

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hineyrulz

Post Whore
BA will whip the boys up with an inspirational half time speech, be afraid Manly be very afraid.

t-ba

Post Whore
You’ve had several players delivering well above what they were under Barrett. What a transformation under Hasler.

Barrett thought he was saving his career by shiving the Eagles but the way Hasler has a weaker squad playing has probably resulted in that f**king moron having his coaching papers stamped 'never again'

SBD82

Coach
Barrett thought he was saving his career by shanking the Eagles but the way Hasler has a weaker squad playing has probably resulted in that f**king moron having his coaching papers stamped 'never again'
You’d think so, but if there’s enough pressure to get rid of Mary we are almost guaranteed to sign him.

You have to allow for the dumbmerkin factor.

SBD82

Coach
Manly is a good team to watch. A full Brookie helps. And the JTurbos are super likeable and play some great footy. The rest of the team gets on the back of it, and with Des back on board they really are the feelgood story of the year.

I think I like Manly.

I’m going to go and shower in bleach.

Sphagnum

Coach
This is where you have to game the penalty count kpis and slow the ruck down. All of parras penalties should be from dragging blokes back to the ground when they are trying to play it fast. The ruck speed would've been slowed and the refs would've stopped giving penalties for it.

It's why Melbourne are leading the comp and nobody else is a chance. They will give away ten penalties in the first 15 minutes to slow the ruck to their preferred speed knowing that the refs will stop penalising them because it makes it too hard to even up the count.

Some of the manly players are dead set not even getting to their feet. It's farcical.

KOMORI

Juniors
Manly is a good team to watch. A full Brookie helps. And the JTurbos are super likeable and play some great footy. The rest of the team gets on the back of it, and with Des back on board they really are the feelgood story of the year.

I think I like Manly.

I’m going to go and shower in bleach.
You just know that this game should be played in front of 14,000 or so, but in a stadium built to handle 100,000... and made of titanium. With seats of silver and a special “girl’s touch footy” area with a flower garden and cocktail bar for the girls....

Latest posts