What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd18: Parra v Manly LIVE GAME DAY thread 21/7/19

Eelementary

Post Whore
*sigh*

That's under-12's level shit, there...

That's really, really poor.

And that's the game - from now, it's going to be a case of, "Can we keep them under 50 points?"

Eelementary

Post Whore
I don't know why I'm so angry, tbh - I felt we would get massacred all weekend.

Now it is happening, as I felt it would, and I'm shitty.

Joke's on me - I thought this team would show some passion, and pride, and make a go of it.

Tooooks

Bench
*sigh*

That's under-12's level shit, there...

That's really, really poor.

And that's the game - from now, it's going to be a case of, "Can we keep them under 50 points?"

50? They could hit 70. And I’m not even joking. They’ve score 5 tries in 19 minutes and we will not be able to stop the avalanche.

TheParraboy

Staff member
We have a light bench, and tried to play Kane Evans for more than 25min, he was shot after 15min

Has Mannah played his last game?

Eelementary

Post Whore
50? They could hit 70. And I’m not even joking. They’ve score 5 tries in 19 minutes and we will not be able to stop the avalanche.

They could easily put 60 or 70 on us.

Let's see if the team has enough balls ro stand up and do something...anything...

TheParraboy

Staff member
I don't know why I'm so angry, tbh - I felt we would get massacred all weekend.

Now it is happening, as I felt it would, and I'm shitty.

Joke's on me - I thought this team would show some passion, and pride, and make a go of it.

They fooled me too mate

soft as butter today

Kornstar

Coach
Tepai and Niukore are not first grade middle forwards

The real questions are if you have a couple of young players in Stefano and Kaufusi who can play, why aren't they playing them today? The team haven't turned up anyway, we all knew they weren't going to turn up so they might as well give the future a go, at least there may have been a little enthusiasm that has been lacking.

Why does the club know we aren't going to turn up but us fans do?

Kornstar

Coach
We will never learn...

Small part of me thought we would compete today...

How stupid of me.

You are angry because after 2 decades you are wondering why the team can't just f**king turn up to a game for once and show some passion. I'm f**king angry too and i knew it would be a blood bath.

It's almost as if they think that they've won 3 in a row, why do they need a 4th........

IFR33K

Coach
It’s appalling the amount of times manly have played the ball and we’ve had no markers.