What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd18: Parra v Manly LIVE GAME DAY thread 21/7/19

Eelementary

Post Whore
You are angry because after 2 decades you are wondering why the team can't just f**king turn up to a game for once and show some passion. I'm f**king angry too and i knew it would be a blood bath.

It's almost as if they think that they've won 3 in a row, why do they need a 4th........

I was speaking to my uncle the other day, and I mentioned that I'm genuinely concerned that I will never witness the Eels win a Premiership - and he agreed with me.

Mind you, he's a Raiders fan, but still - it speaks volumes, imo...

Delboy

First Grade
There was a comment that our forwards are big enough, just not good at the wrestle. Junior is the one that measures up, Fonua Blake, Sironen and Thompson , even Paseka are considerably bigger that our forwards. It's a simple game, Manly have used iit effectively all season. Get field position from the big forwards and go from there, unfortunately we are In the game when it's fast moving and even possession, today shows what the problem will be in the finals of we get there.

Recruitment has to acknowledge this. Doesn't help when Fainu is one of our juniors who make the bus trip to Brookvale.

Eelementary

Post Whore
There was a comment that our forwards are big enough, just not good at the wrestle. Junior is the one that measures up, Fonua Blake, Sironen and Thompson , even Paseka are considerably bigger that our forwards. It's a simple game, Manly have used iit effectively all season. Get field position from the big forwards and go from there, unfortunately we are In the game when it's fast moving and even possession, today shows what the problem will be in the finals of we get there.

Recruitment has to acknowledge this. Doesn't help when Fainu is one of our juniors who make the bus trip to Brookvale.

That was me, mate.

I'd hardly call Tepai Moeroa, Shaun Lane, Kane Evans, or David Gower small, tbh.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
On the back of a stupid pass from our half.

Honestly do they want to play in the finals?

After this performance they dont deserve to.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Ok @Eelementary you're right. They are a f**king disgrace

I've tried to be positive, and glass half full, like you and Gronk (in fact, I admire your stoic positivity)...

However, I cannot cop this garbage.

I know Manly are playing very, very well.

But we have shown nothing, bar a short, 5-minute period where we threatened to look halfway professional...