What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gronk

Staff member
Be serious for a moment. This is very real.
And I bet your finding it amusing
You need to be in the present. Acknowledge and accept that you can’t change the events of the past. Adopt a watch and act position and not allow anxiety of potential problems consume your thoughts. If and when these events become a problem, then we can discuss pragmatic solutions.

strider

Post Whore
Once upon a time my wife was tying a kitchen garbage bag and a protruding tin can cut the inside of her wrist. Blood everywhere after cutting a major artery, I had to torniquet her arm and get her to Prince of Wales. Then in emergency had to fend off well meaning social workers and physiologists who suspected an act of self harm.
God blimey!! ... who said taking out the garbage was easy

Bandwagon

Staff member
I would suggest either bribing the magistrate or threatening his dog with extreme violence.

If uncertain, do both to be sure.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Once upon a time my wife was tying a kitchen garbage bag and a protruding tin can cut the inside of her wrist. Blood everywhere after cutting a major artery, I had to torniquet her arm and get her to Prince of Wales. Then in emergency had to fend off well meaning social workers and psychologists who suspected an act of self harm.
Lucky the cops weren't there to arrest her for putting recycling in the garbage.

Eelogical

Referee
Ok on a serious note.
The westconnex opened.
Speed limit is 80kms.
Its a freeway and well my solar powered van has been hitting speed of up too 100kms an hour. 5 or 6 times this week untill last night I realised there is speed cameras.
So my question is. Am I f**ked ? What will fines be and will I lose my licence and for how long.
Most likely you were distracted by posting on here via your phone. They would have got that on cam as well.

You can get a Probationary licence, hindy.

Basically, you will get 1 point for 12 months. If you lose that point then you will be suspended for twice the original length. If you last, you will get your 13 points back after the 12 months.

strider

Post Whore
You can get a Probationary licence, hindy.

Basically, you will get 1 point for 12 months. If you lose that point then you will be suspended for twice the original length. If you last, you will get your 13 points back after the 12 months.
Its like gambling ... Double or nothing