What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

K Flanno

Craigshark

First Grade
Club probably left with no choice. No point really hanging on to someone who doesn’t want to be here.

No doubts he got advice from Dad to leave and join the Roosters.

He’s far from the finished article but you could tell from his comments earlier in the year when he was saying “I want to play First Grade and I want Chad Townsends spot“

Forummers said they loved the attitude. I said he was a little upstart. How do those forummers feel now?

Bahahahaha!!

Anyway he’s not the best young half coming through. Not as big a loss as the media will make out. Brayden Trindall come on down!

PJ

First Grade
And now he will be over there in Xerri, Brailey and Nikorima's ears telling how much better it is.

Weaponhead

Coach
Another management high point from the Sharks. They make Keystone Cops look like seasoned pros.

What do the Sharks get in return.........

MilkShark

First Grade
And now he will be over there in Xerri, Brailey and Nikorima's ears telling how much better it is.
This is what I said earlier in the year, they're a package deal. You lose one, you lose them both.

Generalzod

Immortal
I almost asked Gav Miller what he thought of Barry .

The gift that keeps on giving.

Geez couldn’t he not just spoken to the previous management before he opened his guts to the NRL wouldn’t that have been the right thing to do, not for this mope he even gave the NRL integrity committee our servers with out even checking what’s f**king on them...

Frenzy.

Immortal
Already signed by the rorters before the Sharks statement came out.
June 30 deadline? Salary cap? Not for uncle Nick.
f**k off NRL.

Betcha he wasn't

Not applicable - he asked for a release

He would be on less than half what they have been paying Cronk.

Good riddance anyway

Latest posts