What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

K Flanno

Geez couldn’t he not just spoken to the previous management before he opened his guts to the NRL wouldn’t that have been the right thing to do, not for this mope he even gave the NRL integrity committee our servers with out even checking what’s f**king on them...

Ancient history General.

No loss.

Kyle Flanno doesn’t pass the smell test for mine.

Also every final series he was in he was a complete flop.

Quigs

Immortal
I will live to fight another day.

For whom the Bells toll.

26173001.jpg

Frailty

First Grade
Sucks to lose him, but it's not the end of the world.
His performance has been overblown because of 'potential'.

He will probably do pretty well at the Roosters. Or his potential could lead to a career like Tim Smith.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Sucks to lose him, but it's not the end of the world.
His performance has been overblown because of 'potential'.

He will probably do pretty well at the Roosters. Or his potential could lead to a career like Tim Smith.

As Cooper Cronk said, “potential” just means you are not playing at the level you should be

shaggs

Coach
The roosters will chew him up and spit him out. Like they do with all the halfbacks that come through.
Sean o’sullivan Was their great hope, poor old Lachlan Lam can’t get a game.

If Flanagan thinks that he won’t be dropped as soon as they lose he is kidding.
Keary to 7, Mitchell to 6.

The fall guy will always be the lower rated half at the roosters.

txta2

Bench
The kid improved the more he played. Rooters aren't stupid, why else would they want him. I liked his style has tries different options when plays don't work.
On the other hand,Sharks are a laughing stock keeping Chad Townsend.

sandshark

Bench
Sad but the reality is he would've had to wait a few seasons before getting "Chad's spot" despite being a standout in some games.
On the Rooters though, they've signed a lot of young promising future halfbacks this season but I reckon Flanno Jnr would jump to the front of that queue to replace Cronk.

Like Weaponhead said in the other thread, the Flanno saga is done.

Honestly I want to know what Flanno Snr was thinking? Surely there is an email still sitting around detailing his plans...

call the integrity units service desk they might be able to help you out.
might detail his ridiculous plan for 5/8 as well.
lucky Holmes left.
moylan would be peeling oranges.

Latest posts