What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tommy Turbo or Latrell Mitchell

Who's better?

• Tom Trbojevic

Votes: 55 68.8%
  • Latrell Mitchell

Votes: 25 31.3%

• Total voters

gunpk

Juniors
His hamstrings definitely aren't :(
I heard the problem with his hamstring was that one leg was longer than the other and they've found a way to fix it now. Hopefully it doesn't bother him in the future

Hutty1986

Immortal
Yet Mitchell dominated his opposite in origin and in the grand final whilst winning a game on his own just a few weeks ago with a 40 meter field goal
Sure did. Fantastic player. None of those things you mentioned really proved me wrong though. Latrell still needs to get involved more. Crazy thing is, both of them are still fairly raw. Hopefully they lead a golden era for NSW over the next decade.

tumbidragon

First Grade
TT is the better player, no question. A genuine master of all trades when playing both centre and FB and doesn't mind playing tough when needed (see his origin performance on the wing). Whilst I'd take Latrell on his day @ centre, it would all be too hard for the man to carry the workload of FB and he'd find a way to hide from the hard stuff, just like he does @ 5/8, regardless of how much he slaps his chest after a try...

mozza91

Coach
Trbojevic is the better player but he’s fast approaching the Dugan category of getting injured every single game.

nick87

Coach
Given he's a spine player and the importance of that, TT would probably at this stage be the pick if he didnt seem to always be carrying an injury and feels like misses 6 games a year.

Given that, and the fact i still think Latrell will be the best centre of his generation, and TT wont IMO, ever surpass Ponga or Tedesco... i'd still go with Latrell

TT is the better player, no question. A genuine master of all trades when playing both centre and FB and doesn't mind playing tough when needed (see his origin performance on the wing). Whilst I'd take Latrell on his day @ centre, it would all be too hard for the man to carry the workload of FB and he'd find a way to hide from the hard stuff, just like he does @ 5/8, regardless of how much he slaps his chest after a try...

Master of all trades huh? What's his goal kicking like again considering he's never even attempted a kick at goal in his first grade career. A great player no doubt about it, but I think your hyperbole needs a bit of revision.

t-ba

Post Whore
I didn't think Tom had a particularly great game yesterday on account of a few obvious errors, but on a second watch, holy f**kballs if that is a bad day I dread to think what a good day looks like.

I wouldn't trade him for Latrell. We've got the GOAT anyways...

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
Given he's a spine player and the importance of that, TT would probably at this stage be the pick if he didnt seem to always be carrying an injury and feels like misses 6 games a year.

Given that, and the fact i still think Latrell will be the best centre of his generation, and TT wont IMO, ever surpass Ponga or Tedesco... i'd still go with Latrell
TT is a better player than Ponga.

T-Boon

Coach
Turbo is more talented and seems like a better team man. Over all he is the better player.
Latrell needs a change of scenery.

Latest posts