What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

T-Boon

Coach
So far for the year the best Eels jersey is the Touch NRL team jersey that looks like the 86 GF and just has EELS accross the front instead of advertising. I am looking into getting one.

T-Boon

Coach
Is there a rule about the size of the club badge on jerseys? They all seem to be the same size (extra small).
Which club has the most prominant badge?
When the jerseys change ever week you would thikn they would at least increase the badge size for identity purposes.
I mean the Gold Coast identity right now is NEDS right?

kdalymc

Bench
That's it. Surely just the sheer fact it was stripped would stop you putting it on a jersey.

Also wtf sort of theme is 2 premiersheips (1 fake) on 10 year intervals. (What about the other/s?)

Heritage jerseys have had their time me thinks..

jim_57

Staff member
That's it. Surely just the sheer fact it was stripped would stop you putting it on a jersey.

Also wtf sort of theme is 2 premiersheips (1 fake) on 10 year intervals. (What about the other/s?)

Heritage jerseys have had their time me thinks..

From what I saw it said something like "celebrating the 99 and 09 Grand Finals". Selective wording. Still seems kinda pointless linking it to 09.

As a neutral living in Melbourne I still find it strange how far some go to ignore the stripping, especially when they have 3 legit premierships to their name in 21 years. At the Cam Smith 400 game several times in the pre-game fluff they mentioned him having won "5 premierships".

Reflector

Juniors
Ben Johnson should present the jerseys to each player while wearing his gold medal for the mens' 100 metre sprint at the Seoul Olympics.