What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Upcoming Games Thread

Springs09

Juniors
Halo Infinite looks to be trying to fix the mistakes of Halo 5 and go back to classic Halo, but who knows what Microsoft will come up with.
Blair Witch game looks interesting
Outer Worlds releases October 25
Doom Eternal - November 22

Still no Elder Scrolls 6 news :(

axl rose

Bench
Cyberpunk 2077:

tenor.gif

Parra Pride

Coach
Has any seen the complete meltdown fans are having over the new Pokemon games?

I feel like most people who are complaining about not having the complete dex are the people who wouldn’t even put in the effort to complete it and so aren’t even affected by it.

It’s Pokemon though, so even with all the fake outrage they will still out sell basically any other game releases this year.

Springs09

Juniors
I feel like most people who are complaining about not having the complete dex are the people who wouldn’t even put in the effort to complete it and so aren’t even affected by it.

It’s Pokemon though, so even with all the fake outrage they will still out sell basically any other game releases this year.

They’ve moved on to complaining about a tree not looking good enough now.

Parra Pride

Coach
They’ve moved on to complaining about a tree not looking good enough now.

People were bitching and moaning about the same kind of shit for Fire Emblem Three Houses for a bit too. It’ll blow over and everyone who complained will have either bought that game anyway, or were never going to buy it in the first place.

Exsilium

First Grade
Crusader Kings 3.
This sounds amazing.

I spent a lot of time on CK2 and with exception to the UI, it’s a very dynamic and interesting game. At times it was a little too complex for my small brain but overall, I enjoyed the people management side. The whole idea of setting family lines up for success and/or failure for the good of the kingdom is a lot of fun.

CK3 looks great and I think it will visually meet the criteria of modern strategy games. This will no doubt give it more appeal to those who haven’t played the series.

Should be a good alternative to the major titles in the genre.

Eelectrica

Referee
I spent a lot of time on CK2 and with exception to the UI, it’s a very dynamic and interesting game. At times it was a little too complex for my small brain but overall, I enjoyed the people management side. The whole idea of setting family lines up for success and/or failure for the good of the kingdom is a lot of fun.

CK3 looks great and I think it will visually meet the criteria of modern strategy games. This will no doubt give it more appeal to those who haven’t played the series.

Yeah. I'm about the same.
I've concluded that going with the flow and letting the insanity happen is the way to go.

Having a ruler start in the oubliet, insane trait and coming back from that is quite something. Or plotting to kill for a provence only to lose it a year later anyway.

The new one looks like it's going to have a much cleaner UI. Hopefully with same insanity.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order.
Initial gameplay we saw from this looked pretty uninspired, but hearing a lot of good things about it lately. Due out in a few weeks.

skeepe

Immortal

Hopefully Paradox don’t do what they did with Imperator: Rome and strip out all the fun stuff to sell later as an overpriced DLC.

That seems to be how they operate these days though.

Eelectrica

Referee
Hopefully Paradox don’t do what they did with Imperator: Rome and strip out all the fun stuff to sell later as an overpriced DLC.

That seems to be how they operate these days though.
Imperator is getting a bunch of additional stuff though. It needed it but they're doing it thougjh.

CK3 is having a much longer dev time too. As long as the DLC is like that of Stellaris where it's optional, but cool extras, I like it.

Frederick

Staff member
There's a new Bioshock game in development.

I might replay the first one again. Feel like another trip to rapture

Latest posts