What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Buys report.

Stagger eel

Staff member
OK.

I went to Leichhardt yesterday to watch the Souths and Balmain match which was very entertaining won by Souths 44 to 24. Bear in mind the Tigers beat us on the bell last week by 2 points.

Wade McKinnon: Had an outstanding game crossing for 3 tries [second week in a row] made a lot of ground from kick returns and chimed in well in attack could be the big improver next year.

Wise Kataverata: crossed for 2 tries including an 80 metre intercept try is very suspect in defence but still a guy who could easily press claims for a first grade birth next year.

Corey Pearson: played one of his best games in his final match for the tiges. Showed he can do a bit more with the ball than just cart it up.

Aaron Cannings: I'm certain Cannos was not fit or suffering from a virus because he lacked that powerful edge when running the ball up. He played of the bench and spent more times with his hands on his hips than playing footy. will be a better player next year no doub't.

Craig Stapleton: played extremely well when he came on Friday night did everything that was asked of him.

If anyone is watching the cowboys match today please report on the progress of Muspratt and Muckertt as they will no longer be seen on the footy field before they both wear that beautiful jersey next year.

The Colonel

Immortal
Muspratt had a blinder - Made some great metres through the rucks in particular one impressive break of over 50 metres but was brought down in a good tackle by Robbie O'Dear they want to cut my Payus.

Muckert did some good things in defence but didn't get as much game time as usual.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Im pretty sure also Muspratt played 5/8 aswell??, could be a very handy utility for us if his performance on Sunday was anything to go by.....im sure he has played centre aswell??

Parraren

Bench
Ron Jeremy said:
Im pretty sure also Muspratt played 5/8 aswell??, could be a very handy utility for us if his performance on Sunday was anything to go by.....im sure he has played centre aswell??

I think you'll find Muspratt started at lock (his best position IMO) in place of the injured Glen Morrison. He is a quality player as is Muckert and I'm very excited to see them in the blue n gold next year. My tip is that Muspratt will put alot of pressure on Wagon to hold onto his No. 13 jersey.

OK.

I went to Leichhardt yesterday to watch the Souths and Balmain match which was very entertaining won by Souths 44 to 24. Bear in mind the Tigers beat us on the bell last week by 2 points.

Wade McKinnon: Had an outstanding game crossing for 3 tries [second week in a row] made a lot of ground from kick returns and chimed in well in attack could be the big improver next year.

Wise Kataverata: crossed for 2 tries including an 80 metre intercept try is very suspect in defence but still a guy who could easily press claims for a first grade birth next year.

Corey Pearson: played one of his best games in his final match for the tiges. Showed he can do a bit more with the ball than just cart it up.

Aaron Cannings: I'm certain Cannos was not fit or suffering from a virus because he lacked that powerful edge when running the ball up. He played of the bench and spent more times with his hands on his hips than playing footy. will be a better player next year no doub't.

Craig Stapleton: played extremely well when he came on Friday night did everything that was asked of him.

If anyone is watching the cowboys match today please report on the progress of Muspratt and Muckertt as they will no longer be seen on the footy field before they both wear that beautiful jersey next year.

McKinnon turned out ok.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Ill tell ya whats wrong with that.
Our team was again gash on the weekend and we desperately need a good news story.
Up pops a thread "New Buys Report" by none other than Staggs. Our go to guy with all the good gossip. His contributions are rare these days which we are all the poorer for.
Desperate punters like yours truly get physically excited about what gems are being divulged.
Old news aint necessarily good news.
Carry on.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Gee we were desperate when we thought the two Plodders from the Cows were going to offer much.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Our team was again gash on the weekend and we desperately need a good news story.
Up pops a thread "New Buys Report" by none other than Staggs. Our go to guy with all the good gossip. His contributions are rare these days which we are all the poorer for.
Desperate punters like yours truly get physically excited about what gems are being divulged.
Carry on.
There were at least 7 tell tale signs that it wasn't a new thread before you even opened it.

Carry on.

Gotcha.