What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

hindy111

Post Whore
You can get a Probationary licence, hindy.

Basically, you will get 1 point for 12 months. If you lose that point then you will be suspended for twice the original length. If you last, you will get your 13 points back after the 12 months.

Thanks. If lost licence I cant work which means I collect welfare.
I did a speed check and my speedo reads about 8km faster then actualy doing so I may be ok. Plus people I know who worked on tunnel have said they think it's in test mode for first 2 weeks.

Eelogical

Referee
Off to the USA in October. NOLA, Memphis, Nashville, DC and NYC. Flying QANTAS for the long haul, American Airlines for the domestic routes. If you've been to any of these places then any (serious) advice would be most welcome.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Off to the USA in October. NOLA, Memphis, Nashville, DC and NYC. Flying QANTAS for the long haul, American Airlines for the domestic routes. If you've been to any of these places then any (serious) advice would be most welcome.
Don't drink crappy mainstream beer. There is some amazing craft beer available that is cheap and plentiful.

Have fun, my friend. @hineyrulz and I will keep your stool at Chardon's Corner warm.

Gronk

Staff member
I’ve been to NYC three times. Ask away.

Latest posts