What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Journo's criticising the Fans...

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
The rumours and click bait are one thing but some of the real stories they write are just plain moronic.
The article yesterday that Cam McInnes gave the players a spray? WTF?
How is that even a story? I would hope captains, coaches and senior players are regularly firing up their fellow players and calling them out for weak effort areas.
Unfortunately our Club is suffering from the “Good Bloke” Syndrome. Mary is supposed to be a wonderful man manager, I don’t know about that but one thing he certainly is good at is working the media. He is seen as a good bloke, has cultivated the right friendships with Freddy, Gould and the Channel Nine crew through his work with the Origin teams. He makes himself available for the media, has long press conferences and doesn’t bite like Bellamy, Bennett, Hasler or Green. In short he is easy to work with and we don’t need that. The number of my mates who think I am being harsh when I call for him to be sacked is surprising. Why? He impresses them as honest and a straight up and down character. It’s only when you go through the results over the years that they see my point. Some however think I’m always whinging and that’s what St George supporters do.
Goes to show how little Journos know about McGregor and his coaching credentials when really all they need to look at is his constant selection of players like Aitken in the team every week ......

Last edited:

BBTB

Juniors
I don't buy the dragons toxic pressure line 100%. Sure - passionate supporters but the facts are many of said supporters have witnessed the club lurch from financial difficulty, to administrative / BOD incompetence and cronyism highlighted in a string of under qualified local favourite head coach appointments. I think only Parra rivals us for poor footy club management when stacked up over the years.
Definitely.... The worst managed club in NRL.
Through in the Titans.
Our toxic management. , Coach ing staff..... And lack of proactive requirement... Is deplorable. Couldn't be worse.
Now the journno's, blame the fans...
The garbage this moronic group of administration nitwits
Dish out to the their paying fans, is nothing short of illegal...
Their should be a public inquiry into this band of fraudsters.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Nothing new will come out of todays meeting trust me.....now that most journos are in McGregors corner and we the supporters are seen to be just whingers thats exactely the ammo the board need to justify their position.....so justbe prepared for a non event .....yet once again the spin Drs have done their job

SaintPauli

Juniors
If only Doust signed Bennett for 5 years as requested. That would have given him another two years to continue at the top and maybe prepare some juniors or new recruits to ensure our future success. I mean he could have recruited Josh Morris when Gasnier retired and extended Brett's contract. All of the stupid signings that Craig Young arranged under the Price era would not have happened.
I also recall when Mr Bennet announced he was leaving, our season went South. We were tipped to go back to back. Bad management call.

Last edited:

grouch

First Grade
Careful, Paul Crawley might log on to his burner LU account and hit back at some of these posts.

Honestly I wouldn't piss on the likes of Paul Crawley or Dean Ritchie. Among the dumbest mouth-breathers who have ever dribbled a word.

BLM01

First Grade
I also recall when Mr Bennet announced he was leaving, our season went South. We were tipped to go back to back. Bad management call.
No..our season went south after mid season when a certain betting agency said they are paying out on the Dragons winnng the minor premiership when we looked unbeatable on top of the ladder.
Wayne Bennett was announced early on.

Last edited: