What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How bad are we John Morris - Peter Sharpe

I didnt think Gallens assessment would be much help in getting Players behind Morris. Basically he just said need someone to play exactly like he did a few years back and get back to the bash up opposition then score a few points. Correct or not it was all about look back --nothing about buying into Morriss' plans.. Did say players should accept positions assigned Which I suppose is a small start.

myrrh ken

First Grade
He says there's some truth to the rumour that JMox, Doogs and Cheri aren't happy with positions.

I'm guessing he means its not JMoz and Cheri.

R-15-3

Bench
My main concern with Morris is his use of the interchange bench, iv lost count the amount of times iv seen a player starting to look fatigued and think they should come off & 60 seconds later they make a handling error or missed tackle then get replaced. Or push out way to many minutes in a first stint and useless in their second.
I know it’s tricky with injuries and HIA these days but don’t feel he has it right.

He is best for us a centre. If Xerri cant play wing, he cant play centre. Duges can make him space. Moz can make him space. Show us your speed.

carinashark

First Grade
Zerri needs the ‘veteran’ players to set him up ie Wado. Come on ,the guy is seriously fast, keep him at Center.

myrrh ken

First Grade
So Duges doesnt even play & still cops the bullshit? Wow.

Well its either him or jmoz. There's obviously friction - gal has said it himself. I just assumed duges as he has form, and jmoz seems pretty chill. But Angry might be right.

Personally, I'd go for xerri on the wing.