What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which team has the worst fanbase?

Which team has the worst fanbase?

• Broncos

Votes: 23 17.7%
  • Bulldogs

Votes: 22 16.9%
  • Cowboys

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Dragons

Votes: 13 10.0%
  • Eels

Votes: 7 5.4%
  • Knights

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Rabbitohs

Votes: 12 9.2%
  • Raiders

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Sea Eagles

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • Sharks

Votes: 31 23.8%

• Total voters

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
I'll go back to time I did a 6 month stint working on a project bid in Brisbane and worked in the cbd. Decided last minute walking out the door Friday that I'll go to the footy. Souffs were away at suncorp. Was still pretty early so figured the Caxton would be the place to be for an hour or two.

Over 100 of the borrow that travelled up thought the same thing and found myself completely surrounded by the very last dreds of society. This was the most horrific looking group of people you be around without ending up being dinner. There was no-one, male or female above a 2/10, they stank and of you somehow mixed Meth into the plot of the Walking Dead this would have been the opening scene. There would have not have been an ashtray left not stolen in the entire premises.

One of the most horrendous experiences I've ever had. So yeah, i vote souffs.

The Rosco

Bench
Where's the West's / Tigers option.
Have you ever been to Campbelltown stadium FMD.
Funny how we see it differently.
Saints fans are generally the most arrogant and have this whacked sense of self-entitlement. I'm guessing because of the comps they won 50 years ago. Or they are just flogs. Not sure.
You don't even have to go to their stadium to witness this. Just be unfortunate enough to work with one.
Funny how we see it differently.

The Rosco

Bench
There was a rather special Tigers fan near me in the stands on Saturday.

Every second word was “f**k”.

One of the mothers with young kids turned and asked her to tone down the language. She responded with “f**kin come over here and make me merkin”.

An absolutely charming woman.
So how did the date go ?

ram raid

Bench
Biggest ferals (of the houso variety): Souths ..

This is 80% myth, based on Souths being in Redfern. Most Kooris go for a club that one of their 'mob' played for. Manly has a huge Koori fan base in places like Walgett, for example, because of Cliffy Lyions. Boggabilla is a town full of Canterbury supporters because of Ewan McGrady. Kooris pretty much collectively hate Newcastle because of Andrew Johns.

For every feral south supporter, there's another one paying 60k+ tax. Souths have become the club de jour for limousine lefties. Just look at their financing. ((Souffs))

firechild

First Grade
There was a rather special Tigers fan near me in the stands on Saturday.

Every second word was “f**k”.

One of the mothers with young kids turned and asked her to tone down the language. She responded with “f**kin come over here and make me merkin”.

An absolutely charming woman.
That sounds like all 3 of the Raiders fans that have ever been to Brookvale Oval.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
i think it depends on the result. some wanker threatened me coz i was looking too happy when the Roosters won, but another time when we lost a big fat guy hugged me

I’ve seen some shitty behaviour from our mob but it’s always been bandwagoners at Saturday night finals games when they get on the piss and carry on. Warriors faithful are a long suffering bunch and Mt Smart has always felt super family friendly when I’ve been.