What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldPanther

Coach
Everything is lining up for an M Moylan return.

giphy.gif

Fangs

Coach
Everything is lining up for an M Moylan return.

Finally you are on board.

Cleary debuted him, got him playing some great football early in his career. He should be cheaper if the Sharks want to get rid of him.

Never enjoyed his apathy at fullback but he might the key to our attack.

martielang

Bench
Finally you are on board.

Cleary debuted him, got him playing some great football early in his career. He should be cheaper if the Sharks want to get rid of him.

Never enjoyed his apathy at fullback but he might the key to our attack.

No board here mate. I can just see the stars aligning.

forby

Juniors
Do you think he would fit back in after the way he fits in with the Fifita gang? Haircut, on and off field attitude! Besides he would have to be quite dodgy with his hammie!

kinghippo

Juniors
I am sure sharks would give us Dugan but I Moylan would only be shopped around if Holmes wanted to come back.
I would rather holmes but wouldn’t turn my nose up at Moylan subsidised by the sharks

Fangs

Coach
Cash to burn:

https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/p...e/news-story/9cd1adeba8122fff026e3fde44162f68

James Maloney’s rich move to French club Catalans was confirmed on Wednesday, reportedly giving the Panthers a small war chest to find a replacement.

We know our 6/7 already. Fullback and hooker still need sorting out.

I'd throw some of it at Korisau. I wanted Issac Luke a while back but he has been totally out of sorts this year.

Crashtest

Juniors
I would be surprised if that happened. He fails the Cleary mantra of 'attitude and ability'.
He is out again for the 4th time this year with a hamstring injury. Some things he never learns.

He did have a good relationship with Cleary when they were both he last time, and I remember reading the Tigers were interested in him before he ended up signing with the Sharks. So Cleary may feel he can get the best out of him again.

The hamstring injuries are a genuine concern if they are related to his old attitude on rehab and training. Has anyone heard or read anything about his behavior or attitude since he joined the Sharks?

Status
Not open for further replies.