What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Ryan Papenhuyzen the new Billy Slater?

Bloke

Juniors
Yesterday Dutch star Ryan Papenhuyzen scored one try, made 8 tackle busts, and ran for 267 metres. The guy is a dead set champion.
One of the few times I readily agree with you. Champion is a bit strong a word for a bloke at the start of his career but there’s no doubt; the boy can play. Hughes needs to play out of his skin every week to keep him out of the #1 jersey. Nice position for Bellamy to be in.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
One of the few times I readily agree with you. Champion is a bit strong a word for a bloke at the start of his career but there’s no doubt; the boy can play. Hughes needs to play out of his skin every week to keep him out of the #1 jersey. Nice position for Bellamy to be in.
The fact that they let another very talented fullback go to us means. The clubs doing something right

Bloke

Juniors
The fact that they let another very talented fullback go to us means. The clubs doing something right
Melbourne has always had a quality Fullback, right back to the start with Robbie Ross. Robbie taught Slater the finer points of the position and now Slater has passed the baton to those blokes, Drinkwater included.

Melbourne has always had a quality Fullback, right back to the start with Robbie Ross. Robbie taught Slater the finer points of the position and now Slater has passed the baton to those blokes, Drinkwater included.

Billy Slater may be coaching Ryan Papenhuyzen, knowing that the Dutch star could be the exciting future full back of the Melbourne Storm.

Jean Capdouze

Juniors
It will be a real test for Ryan Papenhuyzen this weekend against the Serbian Powerhouse duo. Tom is obviously a lot taller then Ryan so he’ll have his work cut out. It’s going to be great watching future international superstars go at it with one another.

no name

Coach
I think Croft should be the one looking over his shoulder.
Hughes kills it every time he plays in the halves.

Billythekid

First Grade
I think Croft should be the one looking over his shoulder.
Hughes kills it every time he plays in the halves.

Not sure how Croft has managed to keep his position. It’s only a matter of time in my opinion unless he improves a lot.

Jean Capdouze

Juniors
Unfortunately Ryan “The Dutch Flyer” Papenhuyzen didn’t get any game time on the weekend. He will come back & show us all that he’s still the superstar we know he is.

Latest posts