What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which team has the worst fanbase?

Which team has the worst fanbase?

• Broncos

Votes: 23 17.7%
  • Bulldogs

Votes: 22 16.9%
  • Cowboys

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Dragons

Votes: 13 10.0%
  • Eels

Votes: 7 5.4%
  • Knights

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Rabbitohs

Votes: 12 9.2%
  • Raiders

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Sea Eagles

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • Sharks

Votes: 31 23.8%

• Total voters

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
FTR I take any League or Union or Soccer fan before a VFL one.

Just struggle to cop them.

The Rosco

Bench
Sydney Roosters have the most intellectually sophisticated fan base in the NRL, as evidenced by their brilliant contributors to this forum. They obviously don't qualify.

Albert Rosenfeld, Today at 3:11 PMReport
#134LikeReply
Jean Capdouze and adamkungl like this.

Albert, you've finally tipped over the edge.
You've introduced Capdouze to this forum, and you've got "him" and "Kungl" liking your posts.
The sock drawer must be a mess.
Get a grip on yourself man, before it's too late !!!!
There is no Capdouze. that's just you in a different mood.
Same goes for Kungl. He's just you when you are wearing a blue shirt.
I can't wait for Capdouze to give us the lowdown on Jimmy Maloney playing in France next year.
Drugs and counselling. That's my advice to you.

Last edited:

Fangs

Coach
Sydney Roosters have the most intellectually sophisticated fan base in the NRL, as evidenced by their brilliant contributors to this forum. They obviously don't qualify.

As an intellectually sophiscated individual I can't agree with this statement. Many of your recent contributions have been poor, and at times completely wrong.

With that said, the sharks fan are still much worse.

Valheru

Coach
Broncos by far. Entitled, insular, overrate all their players to the max. Seem to think the NRL owes them something.

Cowboys have become pretty annoying over the years too with all the whinging about NRL conspiracies against them.

Roosters fans are scum cause many of them follow the Swans and Tahs. Not true League fans.

There are a f**k load of swans and Sydney FC fans in the st George Sutherland area. Probably more than the eastern suburbs.

You have a point with union.

leaguelegend21

Juniors
And our average income level is the highest in the country.

Go eat cake you street urchin

Would that happen to relate to the plethora of maggot public servants and good for nothing pollies that call that cesspit home?

I wonder which category you fall under - probably neither, I bet your one of the f**king street cretins that sleep in a gutter in Civic you good for nothing failure.

I’ll eat some cake if you drink some bleach. Actually no, just drink Canberra’s filthy tap water - that’s far more dangerous for human consumption.

This Year?

Immortal
#134LikeReply

You've introduced Capdouze to this forum, and you've got "him" and "Kungl" liking your posts.
I can't wait for Capdouze to give us the lowdown on Jimmy Maloney playing in France next year.
I read this with the voice of Foghorn Leghorn because of the avatar amd now I'm having a giggle fit.

blaza88z

Coach
As a Brisbane fan i'd like to nominate Brisbane fans as the worst in the league, most of the Brisbane "fans" I encounter lose interest rapidly during any sort of period where the results aren't great and that sickens me

M2D2

Bench
It is ok, entire post history consists of "Me too" or "You're an idiot". Would not know an original thought if it slapped him in the face. thinks he is a genius.

Cue the "You're an idiot" post ad nauseam.

Anyways last time I went to Lang Park, a bloke in front of me in Broncos jersey spent the entire game giving the Broncos shyte, was bizarre.
Pretty easier to think im smarter than you. Shire people are pretty f**king stupid.

Jean Capdouze

Juniors
#134LikeReply

I’ll say it again, that Albert person is an imposter.

Last edited:

hrundi99

First Grade
Would that happen to relate to the plethora of maggot public servants and good for nothing pollies that call that cesspit home?

I wonder which category you fall under - probably neither, I bet your one of the f**king street cretins that sleep in a gutter in Civic you good for nothing failure.

I’ll eat some cake if you drink some bleach. Actually no, just drink Canberra’s filthy tap water - that’s far more dangerous for human consumption.

Bloke that supports the team from Redfern/Waterloo calls Canberra 3rd world.

You can't make this stuff up.

leaguelegend21

Juniors
Bloke that supports the team from Redfern/Waterloo calls Canberra 3rd world.

You can't make this stuff up.

I don’t go for Souths or have anything to do with Redfern or Waterloo, but let’s delve deeper on your point.

Median house price in Redfern - 1.28m

Median house price in Canberra - 700k

PS. Go the Tigers!