What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R19 Fri - Knights 26-28 Wests Tigers @ Beanies for Brain Cancer Stadium

Round 19: Knights v Wests Tigers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2019 - Round 19
Newcastle Knights v Wests Tigers
Beanies for Brain Cancer Stadium, New Lambton (TICKETS)
Friday 26 July 2019

Gates 3:45pm / NRL Touch 4pm / NRL 6pm

TL-NEW19.png

1. Kalyn Ponga 2. Hymel Hunt 3. Tautau Moga 4. Jesse Ramien 5. Shaun Kenny-Dowall 6. Kurt Mann 7. Mitchell Pearce 8. David Klemmer 9. Danny Levi 10. Daniel Saifiti 11. Mitchell Barnett 12. Sione Mata'utia 13. Tim Glasby
Interchange: 14. Connor Watson 15. James Gavet 16. Herman Ese'ese 17. Jamie Buhrer 18. Jacob Saifiti 19. Josh King 20. Mason Lino 21. Aidan Guerra

TL-WST19.png

1. Corey Thompson 2. Paul Momirovski 3. Moses Mbye 4. Esan Marsters 5. David Nofoaluma 6. Benji Marshall 7. Luke Brooks 8. Josh Aloiai 9. Robbie Farah 10. Oliver Clark 11. Luke Garner 12. Michael Chee-Kam 13. Ryan Matterson
Interchange: 14. Jacob Liddle 15. Thomas Mikaele 16. Alex Twal 17. Chris Lawrence 18. Matt Eisenhuth 19. Tommy Talau 20. Chris McQueen 21. Josh Reynolds

xoKyYW1.png

Referees: Henry Perenara, Gavin Badger
Sideline Officials: Tim Roby, Kasey Badger
Video Referees: Ashley Klein, Bryan Norrie

Feeder club info
Knights: Newcastle Knights (NSWRL: Canterbury Cup, Jersey Flegg Cup U20s)
Wests Tigers: Western Suburbs Magpies (NSWRL: Canterbury Cup), Wests Tigers (NSWRL: Jersey Flegg Cup U20s)
Match information for all competitions via https://leagueunlimited.com/quick-links

Last edited:

The unknown

Juniors
Knights have more class than us, can't see them losing at home tbh especially with the bounce back factor

Vic Mackey

Referee
We’ve been going better then the results have shown the last 3 weeks and I do feel the Knights ladder position has been heightened due to some easy wins over under strength sides (ducks for cover). However our season is over whilst the Knights still have plenty to play for.

We towelled them up in the same game last year but I can’t see the same happening. Knights have more class in the spine and I expect that to be enough.

Newcastle by 8

Valheru

Coach
We’ve been going better then the results have shown the last 3 weeks and I do feel the Knights ladder position has been heightened due to some easy wins over under strength sides (ducks for cover). However our season is over whilst the Knights still have plenty to play for.

We towelled them up in the same game last year but I can’t see the same happening. Knights have more class in the spine and I expect that to be enough.

Newcastle by 8

??

You guys would be on equal points with them with a win.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
I reckon the Knights will bounce back here. They have more to play for, their side seems better balanced across the park as compared to the Tigers, and it's becoming clearer and clearer that the Tigers will need a cleanout before Madge can begin to mold his side. Retirement is getting impatient waiting for Benji and Wobbie who are both well past it.

Vic Mackey

Referee
??

You guys would be on equal points with them with a win.

Well to be honest I haven’t really looked at the table for a couple of weeks, I thought we were 4 points off 8th. Either way I think we’re cooked for 19, and Friday evening will further prove that.

mozza91

Coach
Beanie for Brain cancer round, playing for our season, should be a pretty big crowd at home..

Tigers by 20.
Bit worried about this. Both sides have plenty to play for and the Tigers have been losing recently but at least seem committed. We haven’t and will need a big shift in attitude to get the win.

Hopefully the team will come out firing.

Silent Knight

First Grade
I’m feeling pessimistic after seeing some of our players laugh with the Roosters players after getting thrashed by them. I’ve got a bad feeling they will phone it in again and the Tigers will win by 4. While the Tigers lack the talent we have at least you know all 17 will go out there and put in 100% effort. I can’t say the same for us. If a team takes the fight to us, we crumble.

Doesn’t matter if we make the 8 anyway. When we were on our run I thought at our best we could match it with the best. But we’re just making up the numbers and it’s a 3 horse race for the premiership.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
I’m feeling pessimistic after seeing some of our players laugh with the Roosters players after getting thrashed by them. I’ve got a bad feeling they will phone it in again and the Tigers will win by 4. While the Tigers lack the talent we have at least you know all 17 will go out there and put in 100% effort. I can’t say the same for us. If a team takes the fight to us, we crumble.

Doesn’t matter if we make the 8 anyway. When we were on our run I thought at our best we could match it with the best. But we’re just making up the numbers and it’s a 3 horse race for the premiership.

True, but that also depends on what the knight do in the 20 minutes or so where we clock off.

TheFrog

Coach
Knights have a lot of improving to do to win this. I know it was the Roosters but 42 points in a half is pure 2016.