What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dame Gay

Quigs

Immortal
I hear we are going to be just fine .....

Scott-Morrison-at-Hillsong-Church-AAP.jpg

Is that Bubby in front of Scummo?

txta2

Bench
Need to tighten up the middle otherwise they will be under the posts again looking at each all confused

Griffoshark66

First Grade
I feel like JT will just stroll through is and offload at will. Their bench is pretty solid too. I'm going to try and watch the game sober, so I feel I may have a heart attack at some point in the next few hours.

Card Shark

Immortal
Hopefully the 2800 people who turn up tonight enjoy the game.

Probably one of the last times we ever play at Shark Park

Just got to the club.

On the way from wollooware station to the corner of the golf club, I saw 4 security & no people going to the game.

No f**king wonder we are losing doh!

Quigs

Immortal
They are onto you Cardy.

Should of worn your Sharks Hoodie mate. It makes ID-ing you harder.

Card Shark

Immortal
I ducked down a side street, jumped a few fences & snuck in the back door...just like uncle sad would!

Quigs

Immortal
If it is any consolation, I've just had a phonecall from a good mate of mine who was about to knock off from work. He is a long time mad cows supporter. He had forgotten that the game was on tonight and he said infact he couldn't give a shit really.

They are as cooked as us.

webShark

If it is any consolation, I've just had a phonecall from a good mate of mine who was about to knock off from work. He is a long time mad cows supporter. He had forgotten that the game was on tonight and he said infact he couldn't give a shit really.

They are as cooked as us.
You don't forget games are on if a mad supporter. What rubbish.

Latest posts