What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ladder Predictor

Prop Forward

Juniors
I got us to 2nd.

nrjfvnrjf.png

http://www.nrl.com/FanZone/LadderPredictor/tabid/10868/Default.aspx

caylo

Bench
it has given us two points for the win but gives you another 2 points when you choose the win. Realistically if that happens we would come 8th because we have the worst f/a

Prop Forward

Juniors
The predictor is f**ked....u fill in all places and u get some teams playing 23, some playing 24 and some playing 25 games...

eels_fan

First Grade
5th ... Knights week 1 at home ... lose to raiders week 2 in the berra

Same outcome I got.

If we have to play in Canberra or Newcastle away we may as well not go on the bus. I’d honestly prefer going to Melbourne.

hindy111

Post Whore
I reckon we shit the bed and don't make the finals.

I reckon if we lose this weekend we do not make finals
That is how big this game is. We have Saints away the following week. A loss this weekend and it may be 3 losses in a row.We also still have Brisbane and Titans away. Both tough games. Home games against Knights and Manly also wont be easy either.

hindy111

Post Whore
I reckon you will need 28 points to play finals.
And a team will finish 9th on 28 points also.

Bandwagon

Staff member
I reckon the cut off will be 26, The donkeys could possibly sneak in on 25,

I know most the commentators are rabbiting on about 28 being the cut off, but 26 is par, 12 wins, 12 losses and the bye, the Donkeys are currently in the eight and are below par with 8 wins the bye a draw and 9 losses.

With the Knights (9th), Sharks (10th) and Tigers (11) all on 18 points, for any one of these teams to push into the eight and force the cut off to 28 points means them getting 5 wins from six starts. I can't see it happening, but even if it did, it would be at the expense of each other, us and or Penrith, so one just might push it, but two just can't. More likely one or two of these teams will finish on 24 or 26 points, and the other/s below them.

Knights have Manly, Parra, Cows, Tigers, Titans, Penrith

Sharks have Rabbits, Penrith, Dragons, warriors, Raiders, Tigers

Tigers have Cows, Dogs, Manly Knights Dragons Sharks.

Can anyone seriously see 5 wins for out of that for any of them?

Next down the ladder are The Warriors on 17, which 5 out of six would see them on 27, but with their draw of Raiders, Manly, Roosters, Sharks, Rabbits, Raiders, they are literally no f**king chance of pulling that off.

Then there's the Cows on 16 again, will need six from six to make it to 28, and with one win from their last five starts, pulling six from six is simply not gonna happen.

Back to the Donkeys, their draw isn't too bad, with four games at home, one of which is the Storm next week, the others are Penrith, Rabbits and Parra, they also have the dogs and cows away, I can't see them beating the Storm, and I'd be surprised if they found the consistency to win their next five, stranger things have happened but I'm saying 27 points tops, and more likely 25.

Penrith are kinda in a similar boat to the teams below them, If they are to make the eight ( I think given their poor for and against they will need four wins so 28 points ) it's gonna be at the expense of the points to at least two of the Knights, Broncos, Sharks . They also have The Cowboys Roosters and Dogs.

TLDR: 6th to 11th is tight and there are too many games between those teams vying for a spot in the eight, with enough games against the current top five, for four of them to win enough games to push the cutoff past 26 points, bearing in mind the cut off is a 1 point better points differential than ninth,

Oh, and Parra, I reckon probably three and three and 28 points, leaving us at sixth.

Latest posts